HqO is a fast-growing company that is revolutionizing the commercial real estate industry by better connecting landlords to their building tenants. We help landlords enable tenant experiences that surprise and delight through software, provide them with data to drive decisions, and ultimately increase the value of their assets. At HqO, each and every person plays an important role in shaping the future of our company and the industry itself. Join us as we empower the real estate companies to provide incredible experiences and build a stronger community for their tenants.
Were excited to grow our team and have lots of opportunities for career development, so if youre passionate about what you do and want to work in a fun and growing industry, join us!
About the Role
HqO Solutions Engineers are cross-functional technology experts who work closely with customers, development partners, and internal team members to bring platform integrations to our Commercial Real Estate customers. Solutions Engineers will support HqOs marketplace model by accelerating the growth of our developer ecosystem and 3rd party integrations. The role requires a deep understanding of the disparate customer cases and technical applications that are core to HqOs business.
- Guide new and existing partners to build and integrate applications on HqOS Platform
- Develop expertise on CRE tech stack and applications/functionalities across the market
- Work in tandem with marketplace team to identify and evaluate new developer prospects
- Support HqOs Marketplace model by reducing friction for 3rd party developers during development and implementation process
- Streamline enterprise implementation and introduce processes to manage ongoing integration performance + success.
- Oversee implementation of integrations with enterprise customers
- Troubleshoot issues. This could include debugging logs, direct database queries, simulating and tracing API calls, etc.
- Share developer/market trends with HqO product and engineering teams. Triage integration and developer tool requests to product as applicable.
- Project manage customer implementation process across a variety of customers, partners, technologies.
- Provide as-needed pre-sale support to customer team on development partners and functional capabilities
- Establish reference documentation for both internal and external audiences
- Ability to develop comprehensive knowledge of development partner capabilities and product lines. Aptitude for learning new technologies quickly
- Customer experience and success mindset and skills
- Ability to interface and communicate effectively with executive leadership, technologists, and sales people in commercial real estate industry and with partner companies v
- Ability to build scalable, repeatable processes with cross-functional teams
- Understanding of commercial real estate technologies a plus
- Desire to work across internal and external orgs to deliver solutions for HqO customers and partners
- Familiarity with server-side programming languages used for API integrations
- Leverage reporting APIs, automated email reports, and other creative methods of data delivery to provide our clients with a consolidated view of their usage and performance across our building portfolio.