Backend Senior Software Engineer
About the Team:
You will be part of a highly agile and talented team involved with the design and development of complex software components for a distributed and secure content platform that will be leveraged by the Intralinks portfolio of applications, in a highly available and secure SaaS environment.
Here at Intralinks we are a collaborative environment creating software in the cloud products that allow our clients to share files safely and securely and collaborate globally. We are currently designing and developing software for some of our core file sharing and content management collaboration products and are looking for passionate people that can develop ideas from a highlevel description to a shippable elegant product. This will involve careful analyses, software design, coding, troubleshooting, and unit testing.
Day to Day:
- Contribute towards the maintenance of active releases in production & Embrace Iterative Development & Agile process principals
- Create high level design documents that describe our implementation approach & review details with the broader team
- Partner with our team to develop a detailed design towards implementation and their dependencies
- Review system requirements from Business Analysts & Product team indicating the business needs & functionality of the application
- Interact with Performance and Capacity planning teams to ensure the scalability & application performance have been met
- Work with Operations & Release Engineering to produce installable components to ensure that application is production ready
- Bachelors degree in CS with 8+ years of experience with Java & Object oriented technologies
- Expert knowledge on Java and Node.Js
- Messaging systems RabbitMQ
- REST API / JSON / XML/ProtoBuf
- Distributed and Concurrent Systems & Micro-service Architecture
- Asynchronous Programming Model & Event Driven Programming Environment
It would be great if you also had:
- NoSQL databases, Cassandra/MongoDB is a plus/Nice to have
- Docker containers / Kubernetes & Familiarity of Python / Nice to have
- Helm is a plus
- Familiarity with basic encryption
Intralinks is the platform of choice for secure content distribution and collaboration. We continue to invest in new ideas to evolve our company and provide value to our clients. In this role youll have impact on the business, opportunities for personal and professional growth and create great products along the way. #WhatLinksUs
SS&C Intralinks is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any applicant for employment or employee on the basis of race, color, religious creed, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by applicable discrimination laws.