Office Tour Photos
The Predictive Indexthe talent optimization leaderis an award-winning best place to work (Inc., Glassdoor, Boston Business Journal, The Boston Globe).
Our mission is Better work, better world," and we take great pride in PIs power to supercharge workplace relationships and culture to achieve the unthinkable. Were our own best case study! Youll be working toward a mission that inspires you, and youll be surrounded by fun, smart, driven people day in and day out.
Theres a reason more than 8,000 companiesincluding Nissan, Citizens Bank, Drift, Subway, Blue Cross Blue Shield, Docusign, and Omni Hotelstrust PI to help them hire top talent, design winning teams, and develop leaders at every level. Come discover how we empower our clients to solve their biggest challenges and make their business dreams come true.
As PI builds out the Talent Optimization category, we are seeking a Head of Product that will have the leadership and vision required for an aggressive, high tech, talent optimization company that delivers customer and channel value leveraging the best-in-class product led growth practices. Product oversees both a traditional SaaS technology platform as well as the packaged professional services delivered by an ecosystem of partners. The Product team consists of 5 functions, and has a total headcount of 30.
We know there are no ideal candidates, and we don't go on unicorn hunts, so we choose to prioritize finding a seasoned leader and change agent. Promising candidates will have execution experience, building teams, culture, and processes that deliver value nimbly. They will have a track record of cross-functional collaboration, great judgment around product experience, resource planning and roadmapping. Across the organization, they will espouse a clear product led growth strategy, setting expectations and processes for high impact results to deliver on a land-and-expand strategy.
- Build, manage, inspire, and develop Product team recognized as value-added business partner critical to the company's success
- Lead ideation, research, design, and further development of our talent optimization platform
- Set and measure KPI's that drive key product and business decisions forward
- Work with leadership and key stakeholders to define, accelerate, and deliver on product strategy
- Lead ongoing product initiatives in highly-integrated coordination with both Engineering and Operations
- Communicate product strategy to every audience, from our 170 employees to our network of Certified Partners to the Board of Directors
SHOULD YOU APPLY?
If youve got all the below skills, drop what youre doing right now and reach out. If youve got some of these skills, we still want to hear from you!
- B2B and/or B2C SaaS experience leveraging a product led growth strategy
- Strong track record in leading and managing Product Development teams with top-notch, innovative CX-focused software products
- Superior leadership, passion, and vision
- Proven success solving complex problems in simple ways
- Background of fueling creative and innovative solutions
- 5+ years of software product development leadership managing multiple products and teams
- Superb record of motivating and developing talent
Just as our employees are threads in the cultural fabric of PI, THREADS is our framework for understanding our core values.
Teamwork: Focus on the we, not the me.
Honesty: Follow your moral compass.
Reliability: Be someone others can count on.
Energy: Be balanced, be energized.
Action: Errors of action are better than errors of inaction. Be brave.
Drive: Own it.
Scope: Don't try to boil the ocean.
The Predictive Index participates in E-Verify. E-Verify is an Internet-based system that compares information from an employee's Form I-9, Employment Eligibility Verification, to data from U.S. Department of Homeland Security and Social Security Administration records to confirm employment eligibility.
The Predictive Index is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
More Jobs From