Office Tour Photos
The Predictive Indexthe talent optimization leaderis an award-winning best place to work (Inc., Glassdoor, Boston Business Journal, The Boston Globe).
Our mission is Better work, better world," and we take great pride in PIs power to supercharge workplace relationships and culture to achieve the unthinkable. Were our own best case study! Youll be working toward a mission that inspires you, and youll be surrounded by fun, smart, driven people day in and day out.
Theres a reason more than 8,000 companiesincluding Nissan, Citizens Bank, Drift, Subway, Blue Cross Blue Shield, Docusign, and Omni Hotelstrust PI to help them hire top talent, design winning teams, and develop leaders at every level. Come discover how we empower our clients to solve their biggest challenges and make their business dreams come true.
The Predictive Index is a place where people with diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives collaborate on amazing, important work. We celebrate our differences, knowing that they are fundamental to our success as an organization. Better Work, Better World, starts here, in an organization where every member of the PI community is valued, respected, and welcome. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds to apply.
Weve grown our business about 30% year over year since new management took over in 2014. Much of this growth is thanks to us executing swiftly on our vision to be the worlds leading talent optimization platform. These are very exciting times for the business as we continue to refine our go-to-market strategy and adopt a philosophy of product-led growth.
Were looking for a strategic demand generation leader who is a planning and analytical powerhouse. This person will be a major driver of marketings impact on lead generation, client acquisition, and retention. Working closely with sales, marketing operations, and product marketing, the Head of Demand Generation will lead the organizations efforts towards ambitious growth targets, excel at telling stories with data, and have an incredible track record of productive cross-functional collaboration.
- Oversee iterative testing process to increase engagement and conversation rates and lower cost per engagement/lead/acquisition
- Work with Business Intelligence and Revenue Operations to build analytics view on demand gen performance (e.g. conversions, LTV/CAC, up-sell/cross-sell campaigns)
- Partner with Product Marketing and Sales teams to segment and prioritize targets and personas across PIs total addressable market
- Establish and maintain best practices across channels like SEO, paid search, email, referrals, social media, and more
- Key stakeholder in PIs overarching Go To Market strategy
- Formalize and communicate Demand Generation strategy, and successfully execute or delegate up against that strategy
SHOULD YOU APPLY?
If youve got all the below skills, drop what youre doing right now and reach out. If youve got some of these skills, we still want to hear from you
- B2B demand generation experience - more is better, but we dont think years on a resume is the best way to measure talent
- Data collection and analysis across all phases of the buyer/customer journey
- Campaign budgeting and forecasting
- Marketing strategy creation and stewardship
- Paid search and PPC
- Messaging and testing optimization
- Strong track record in project and/or people management
Just as our employees are threads in the cultural fabric of PI, THREADS is our framework for understanding our core values.
Teamwork: Focus on the we, not the me.
Honesty: Follow your moral compass.
Reliability: Be someone others can count on.
Energy: Be balanced, be energized.
Action: Errors of action are better than errors of inaction. Be brave.
Drive: Own it.
Scope: Don't try to boil the ocean.
The Predictive Index participates in E-Verify. E-Verify is an Internet-based system that compares information from an employee's Form I-9, Employment Eligibility Verification, to data from U.S. Department of Homeland Security and Social Security Administration records to confirm employment eligibility.
The Predictive Index is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
More Jobs From