Quil, the joint venture between Independence Health Group (Independence) and Comcast, is the digital health platform that offers personalized and interactive health journeys to consumers and their caregivers. Quil is committed to educating and engaging consumers, leading to better health experiences and better outcomes, at a lower cost. Quil serves patients, members, and their caregivers and partners with healthcare providers and health plans nationally. We are headquartered in Philadelphia, PA with an additional office in New York City.
Visit our website to learn more: https://quilhealth.com
Reporting to the Chief Product Officer, the Senior Director of Product Management, RPM will drive the development and growth of Quil’s RPM (“Quil at Home”) product suite. The Senior Director of Product Management is responsible for developing and commercializing a high-touch product suite that will increase the level of connection for individuals who want to live independently and support their team, via shared journeys, voice technology, devices and algorithms. This product leader will be responsible for understanding customer problems and turning them into prioritized requirements to drive innovative solutions for customers. They are also responsible for the overall success of product features as well as coordinating the cross-functional activities involved in product development, release, and customer success. An ideal candidate will have experience building and managing digital platforms and products within the healthcare space, ideally with some exposure to device and/or remote patient monitoring solutions. This is a senior position with direct management oversight over product management and design.
This position is open to both local and remote candidates who are comfortable working in the US-eastern time zone.
- Work with business stakeholders to develop product strategy, define the roadmap and translate strategic business ideas into product stories and acceptance criteria.
- Own end-to-end product delivery by leading ideation, concept development, prototyping, spec’ing, building, verification and rollout.
- Identify, prioritize and evaluate product initiatives and build a product roadmap
- Build, develop and manage a high performing team of product managers and UX designers.
- Represent customer needs and requirements to drive product and feature development.
- Collaborate with market facing, content and clinical teams to understand their needs and translate into Quil’s product roadmap.
- Create a robust product that leverages both SaaS and device capabilities including sensors and voice interfaces at home, predictive modeling, analytics etc.
- Partner with stakeholders (internal and external), engineering leads, and management for sprint planning and expectation management.
- Communicate the state of projects across teams, stakeholders as well as to executives.
- Research, troubleshoot, diagnose, and recommend solutions to complex business and technical problems.
- Measure the right KPIs that will help stakeholders and the tech team identify what they have as levers to drive positive change.
- Constantly improve customer satisfaction, usability, reliability and operational efficiency by continually monitoring performance data and KPIs to find opportunities to increase engagement and reduce friction for viewers.
- Deeply understand the technology behind Quil products, and become an expert in what technology and approaches are used in the market.
Qualifications and Experience:
- 10+ years of software product management in a high-growth environment.
- Previous experience in a product leadership role with proven ability to build effective teams, hire and attract talent, etc.
- Understanding of the healthcare or healthcare IT industry, including payers, providers, and consumers preferred, ideally with some exposure to platform development, consumer engagement, and device integrations.
- Past experience designing a product vision and roadmap and taking it from conceptualization through launch.
- Past experience building a high-touch SaaS solution to engage both patients and potential caregivers
- Past experience working closely with engineering and architecture in Agile methodology to help determine the best technical implementation/design while balancing time-to-market needs.
- Proven ability to specify, execute, and deliver product improvements
- Strong business process design skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent oral and written communication and collaboration skills
- Desire to roll-up sleeves and contribute wherever necessary
- Experience in a startup and/or small-company environment
- Passionate about solving problems in innovative ways and working in a fast-paced, results driven environment with a diverse set of responsibilities
More Jobs From