Office Tour Photos
Rightpoint, a Genpact company, is the digital consultancy with technology at its core. We design and engineer end-to-end experiences that help our clients succeed at the speed of innovation. Rightpoint serves more than 250 Fortune 1000 companies.
Are you someone who wants to create change in the way business is done? Do you want to work with inspired and like-minded intrapreneurs? Us too! We take our work very seriously, but we have fun doing it. And were searching for passionate, talented people to join the Rightpoint team.
What Youll Do and The Impact You'll make
What We'd Love to See
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming (OOP) and current design patterns/practices; and when we say solid, we mean SOLID.
- Deep hands-on knowledge of:
- .NET Framework including Visual Studio, C#, and ASP.NET MVC.
- Develop custom features in Visual Studio based on specifications and technical designs.
- Lead teams on the best web development, application, and testing frameworks to leverage for implementing the required design such as Bootstrap, Skeleton, jQuery, REST API, AngularJS, TypeScript, Node.js, Knockout, Grunt, and Gulp.
- Contribute to user acceptance testing procedures and monitoring
You May Have Some of These Cool Extra's
- Relational Database design, optimizing structure for performance
- Maybe some ORM with unique tools- Entity Framework and maybe nHibernate and LINQ
- Experience with source control, work item tracking, and build management with Team Foundation Server, Git (or similar)
- Consider refactoring a standard part of the development process.
- Experience in development and implementations using:
- Microsoft SharePoint
- Other similar platforms
- Maybe some AWS or Azure
Benefits and Perks at Rightpoint
- Flexible PTO
- Casual and open office environment
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Great insurance coverage and flexible spending accounts (Multiple Options!!)
- 401k with Company Matching
- Regular Cultural & Social Events including: Volunteering, Game Nights, Cultural and Diversity Spotlights, Happy Hours, Team Outings, Intramural Sports, etc.
- Continuous Training, Certifications, and Learning Opportunities
Rightpoint, a Genpact Company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. We are committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation.
More Jobs From