Nexthink is a global leader in Digital Employee Experience. Our product allows enterprises to create highly productive digital workplaces for their employees by delivering optimal end-user experience. Through a unique combination of real-time analytics, automation and employee feedback across all endpoints, Nexthink helps IT teams meet the needs of the modern digital workplace.
Headquartered in Switzerland, Nexthink also has offices in France, UK, Germany, Spain, UAE, Australia and the US. Our growing team of Nexthinkers is proud to be making the digital work lives of seven million employees across 1,000 customers more productive.
At Nexthink, we believe actions are stronger than words when it comes to diversity, inclusivity, and equity in the workplace. Nexthinkers are multinational and multilingual, and come from all walks of life. We are committed to hiring a genuine representative workforce that can help us create solutions and foster innovation for the modern digital employee experience. Join us today!
The SDM manages the delivery of scoped Managed Services to Nexthink customers. They play a pivotal role in supporting the customer to realise value from the Nexthink platform, and as such will be working closely with the Customer Success Manager and the Account Manager to ensure that the Managed Service is aligned with the account success plan, and with the value metrics being tracked for the customer.
The role will coordinate the daily activities of the Managed Services team in Boston, and oversee the request queue, focusing on the highest priorities and the biggest impact to the customer, while providing quality assurance, and delivering within the agreed service levels.
The role is a combination of technical and business skills; having the ability to assess technical requests, troubleshoot platform issues, and also to be able to explain the service, how it is supporting the customer strategy, and the value to stakeholders at all levels within the customer.
- Act a single point of contact for the customer for all managed service elements in scope
- Participate in the Customers Nexthink steering group meetings
- Advise on and be part of the Customers governance for Nexthink
- Gather customers requirements, analyse and provide feedback
- Effectively handle customer requests and priorities
- Understand Customer Digital Experience goals, strategic plans and constraints in order to advise on the best use of Nexthink
- Conduct analysis of Customers Nexthink data and provide actionable insights to customers
- Identify and justify automation opportunities based on value to the Customer
- Support customers initiatives on Nexthink areas of operations
- Build content based on customers requirements and manage and collaborate with the remote MS team for advanced scripting
- Provide new insights to integrate Nexthink with existing solutions and internal processes
- Work with the CSMs to position Nexthink with customers service owners
- Deliver service elements against a set of Service Levels
- Identify and deliver against agreed use cases
- Work with the Account teams to support the operationalization of Nexthink inside the Customer organization
- Prepare weekly, monthly and quarterly reporting both internally to the Managed Services management and also to the customer
- Prepare all customer facing and internal deliverables
- Coordinate and communicate about all aspects of the Managed Services activities with other teams, such as Sales, Support and Customer Success
- Escalate internally and externally when required
- Stay current on product development/releases to a level required for the above activities
- BA/BS preferred in computer science, computer engineering
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in technical consulting, analytics& automation
- Demonstrated skills in data analysis
- Drive to provide actionable insights and automation
- Experience of transformation projects (e.g. Win10, O365)
- Extensive technical knowledge of end user computing
- Collaborative ability to work with dispersed teams, such as the CTOs, product management and support, to get the right solution delivered and drive feature innovation gathered from customer input
- Deep knowledge of IT operations
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly
- Demonstrated ability to collect and manage customer feedbacks, understand customer pain points, and provide viable solutions
- Excellent communication, social awareness, customer facing and teamwork skills
- Exceptional problem management skills
- Ability to handle challenging environments
- Enthusiasm for working in an international, collaborative and fast-paced environment and learning new technologies
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Windows and Linux clients and its applications
- Practical knowledge of SQL, XML, windows PowerShell,
- Practical experience of data integration methods and technologies,
- Relevant software industry experience in any of the following: IT systems, enterprise or infrastructure management, application development and management, security, and/or analytics.
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a fast-growing, successful and innovative company. Nexthink allows you to thrive in a unique work environment where the emphasis is on excellence, innovation, openness and collaboration.
Videos To Watch
More Jobs From