Office Tour Photos
Cogito is advancing the way people communicate by applying machine learning to enhance conversations in real time. This is your chance to be a part of an industry leading team that is making a real difference using the latest cloud technologies for building highly-scalable products. Cogito performs in-call voice analysis and delivers real time guidance to agents and unprecedented insights to managers to an impressive portfolio of Fortune 500 clients.
We are looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer to join our Platform team to lead the design and deployment of the platform microservices on which Cogito flagship application is built on. The ideal candidate has experience building large-scale processing systems and in particular expertise in developing and maintaining cloud-native, microservices architectures. The candidate is passionate about reducing manual repetitive tasks, and takes pride in automating as much as possible. Additionally, the candidate is passionate about developing scalable and resilient real-time systems for AI-based products.
- Act as the DevOps lead for the platform team, responsible for driving forward the architectural design efforts and organizing the team to execute on these designs efficiently
- Collaborate with the Architecture Team and influence the designs for the broader platform architecture
- Own the platform pipelines from build, test and publish to deployment and monitoring in production
- Efficiently manage cloud resources to control costs
- Bachelors or greater degree in Computer Science, Math, Computer Engineering or related technical discipline or equivalent experience
- 5+ years in a DevOps or equivalent role
- Ability and willingness to learn new tools and technologies
- Demonstrated experience delivering scalable and secure cloud-based services to large scale production
- Proficient programming / scripting languages to automate repeatable processes and develop/enhance microservice-based systems (e.g., Python, Java, C++, Go)
- Extensive experience using AWS (or other cloud) systems, infrastructure and automation tools, such as CloudFormation and Terraform
- Solid background in building microservice-based cloud-based SaaS platforms
- Experience with container technologies including Docker and Kubernetes is a big plus
- Extensive experience with configuration management tools, such as Ansible, Chef, Puppet etc.
- Extensive experience with Continuous Integration / Delivery tooling, such as Jenkins, Travis CI, CircleCI etc.
- Ability to troubleshoot and debug application related network issues
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills and interpersonal skills
- Detail oriented and able to meet commitments in a rapidly expanding environment
- Demonstrate a history of working in environments with any of the following compliance standards: PCI, HIPAA etc is a plus.
- Your choice of comprehensive benefits for you and your familys health, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance
- Frequent catered lunch and live product demos
- 401(k) retirement plan options
- Ongoing professional development and cross-training
- 20 days vacation time, 5 days sick time, 2 floating holidays and 11 company holidays (yes, Patriots Day is a holiday)
- 2 "Be Gentle" personal days
- Company paid parental leave upon hire
- Competitive pay, stock options, and annual bonus eligibility
- Stock options via equity grants
- Eligibility for annual bonus for all non commissioned employees
- Casual and inclusive office atmosphere
- Office Optional policy where Cogicians choose where they work either primarily remote, primarily in office or hybrid
- Ability to support Cogicians anywhere in the US through our Office Optional policy
Equal Opportunity Employer
Cogito is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fair hiring practices and to creating a welcoming environment for all team members. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, familial status or veteran status.
Authorization to Work
Applicants for employment in the US must be authorized to work in the US.
More Jobs From