Are you an experienced Project Manager, with Clinical or technical/software experience?
We have an exciting opportunity in the Project Management Team, part of a growing business unit, Digital Patient.
As a Project Manager you will direct and manage our services for client projects.
Working in a fast-paced environment this role requires a person who has the ability to prioritise the needs of the business and client as well as working with the wider project team and departments throughout the project cycle process.
The Project Manager role is responsible for directing and managing services for client projects to assure high quality, on-time, and on-budget services while promoting excellent customer service.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Lead the Planning and Setup, Monitoring, and Closeout phases of study management which include:
- Gathering customer requirements and relaying to internal teams
- Developing study documentation
- Distributing/tracking equipment
- Creating/distributing reports
- Archiving study data and documentation
- Appropriately setting and fulfilling customer expectations
2. Monitor study timelines and manage the financial components of each study, which include:
- Budget reviews
- Revenue forecasting
- Scope changes
- Invoice reconciliation
3. Identify potential study risks and mitigations, and escalate as appropriate.
4. Manage internal/external negotiations and promote collaboration to foster a positive team environment, effective communications, and efficient use of resources to meet study timelines and contractual obligations.
5. Apply problem solving strategies to address customer issues and maintain issue tracking documentation to monitor progress and ensure timely resolution to customer escalations.
Other Duries and Responsibilities:
1. Ensure compliance with timely training completion/documentation.
2. Present study services at Investigator Meetings or site initiation meetings as needed.
3. Attend client meetings with Business Development and/or Operational teams to present Company services and Operational Data flow, as needed.
4. Assist with training new members of the Project Management team.
5. Perform other duties, assignments, or special projects as time and/or circumstances necessitate
Qualifications and Skills Needed
1. Bachelor Degree and/or proven demonstrated Project Management skills or experience within the industry
2. Ideally experience in pharmaceutical field (or related industry experience), with an emphasis on project management
3. Excellent organizational, interpersonal, time management, and prioritization skills
4. Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including ability to communicate effectively in English
5. Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products
6. Knowledge of the pharmaceutical drug development process
7. Detail oriented and demonstrated responsiveness to inquiries and requests
8. Valid passport and ability to travel approximately 20%
Employees of ERT enjoy the following
Competitive Salary plus Annual bonus target (Based on EBITDA and personal performance)
Excellent On-Boarding plan
Tuition reimbursement and study support
Group Pension Plan
Death In Service
Private Medical Cover
33 days holiday
Ample Free on site Parking
We offer a global exchange scheme meaning you can apply to work in any of our global locations for 4 weeks and an 8 hour exchange scheme were you can work in another department for 8 hours - great opportunities to learn more of what others do and different cultures.
We run Yoga and boot camp classes and have both social and wellness committees, so we enjoy many celebrations and plenty of free fruit.
Additionally we have completed the refurbishment of our Nottingham offices providing a larger breakout area, more showers and larger office spaces
More Jobs From