Nexthink is the global leader in digital employee experience management. Our products allow enterprises to create highly productive digital workplaces for their employees by delivering optimal end-user experiences. Through a unique combination of real-time analytics, automation and employee feedback, Nexthink gives IT teams the insight they need to empower and even delight people at work.
Headquartered in Switzerland with US headquarters in Boston, Nexthink also has offices in France, UK, Germany, Spain and UAE. Our growing team of Nexthinkers is proud to be making the digital work lives of nearly ten million employees across 1,000 customers more productive.
At Nexthink, we believe actions are stronger than words when it comes to diversity, inclusivity, and equity in the workplace. Nexthinkers are multinational and multilingual, and come from all walks of life. We are committed to hiring a genuinely representative workforce that can create solutions and foster innovation for the modern digital employee experience. Join us today!
We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer with strong front-end programming skills and with test automation capabilities to play a major role in the company. The candidate should be heavily motivated by the product and experienced in Software development and testing.
The position entails a high level of responsibility within the R&D team. Your contribution will have a significant impact on the satisfaction of hundreds of our happy customers. As a Senior Software engineer at Nexthink, your duty is to ensure that the software we deliver fulfills the product requirements by collaborating with our product experts. You will participate in all stages of software development: design, implementation, validation, maintenance and will collaborate with our experts and with the different teams.
If you are highly motivated and result driven, you have a high sense of product ownership, constantly learning and enhancing your skills, you are open to feedback and you like being accountable and work within a team, then, do not hesitate to apply.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Design, implement and validate solutions for new features in our different frontends
- Maintain the highest code quality standards by using different metrics and by helping the team to improve its best practices in development
- Put in place the necessary front-end test automation to achieve excellent software quality
- Help us bring high decoupling of the different front components
- Make sure that web and mobile technological trends are assessed and followed
- Work with the agile iterative/incremental mindset and best practices and participate actively to the different ceremonials
- Document the solutions and architecture according to our standard
- 5+ years of experience in Software Engineering with proven front-end expertise
- BSc. or MSc. in Computer Science (or equivalent)
- Very strong technical background, with clear focus on web technologies. Knowledge of mobile technologies is a plus
- Teamwork and collaboration is part of your DNA
- Perfect fit with Nexthink values: continuous improvement, positive attitude, one team and get things done
- Experience with React and/or React-Native libraries and frameworks is a must. Others like Angular, jQuery, Ember will be valued
- Experience with accessibility is a plus
- Mastery of CSS and design is a big plus
- Experience with micro-services, containers, Kubernetes, API gateway, REST is a plus
- Experience in an agile environment is a must
- Strong motivation for complex challenges and learning new technologies
- Fluent in English (spoken and written)
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a fast-growing, successful and innovative company. Nexthink allows you to thrive in a unique work environment where the emphasis is on excellence, innovation, openness and collaboration.
Note:applicants must be based either in Boston or, to work remotely, anywhere in the United States
Videos To Watch
More Jobs From