Office Tour Photos
A bit about us:
Were on a mission to change healthcare how its paid for, delivered, experienced. We want to put people center stage, not process or profit. We are guided by a deep belief that every person on Medicare should be treated like we would treat a member of our own family: with loving care and a profound commitment to their health and well-being.
Thats why were gathering a whole bunch of smart, big-hearted people to create a new kind of healthcare company one that combines compassion, health insurance, clinical care, and technology seamlessly.
We want to throw the long ball with people we love for a cause we believe in. Life is short. Join us.
A bit about this role:
We are looking for a Data Scientist who can serve as a liaison to our Operational teams to answer important and timely questions about the health of the business; build robust data pipelines that underpin data-driven products and operations; and drive a data-driven culture by using their technical expertise to identify opportunities to improve key outcomes and operational efficiency. This role will report into our Data Science team, and will work alongside Product Managers, Software Engineers, and Business Leads to solve key challenges for the company.
Responsibilities will include:
- Working closely with key business stakeholders to understand the analytical needs of the business and providing insight in a rapid, iterative, and collaborative process
- Developing thoughtful reports and dashboards that help Operations teams improve their business decision-making
- Identifying patterns in the analyses you conduct, and using those patterns to improve our tools and processes so we can deliver results more quickly and accurately
- Communicating results to an audience of mixed technical backgrounds
Required skills and experience:
- Ability to work in a fast-paced startup environment
- 5+ years of individual technical contributor experience
- Experience collaborating effectively with stakeholders
- Advanced SQL skills
- Experience with Python or R
- Equally comfortable building dashboards and reports for KPIs, and doing deep-dive statistical analysis to influence the business
If you love running towards complex challenges and transforming them into solutions, if you want to make a potentially huge impact on many lives, and if you are looking for a disruptive startup with an inspiring and talented team, Devoted Health may be the place for you!
Devoted is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to a safe and supportive work environment in which all employees have the opportunity to participate and contribute to the success of the business. We value diversity and collaboration. Individuals are respected for their skills, experience, and unique perspectives. This commitment is embodied in Devoteds Code of Conduct, our company values and the way we do business.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, the Company does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy status, marital status, national origin, disability, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, or any other factor prohibited by law. Our management team is dedicated to this policy with respect to recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, training, compensation, benefits, employee activities and general treatment during employment.
More Jobs From