iRobot is seeking a talented Sitecore Developer to help drive and deliver a powerful and best in class experience on our global Sitecore platform. This important role will join our Global Digital and eCommerce Marketing team, working closely with a diverse and exciting mix of talented developers responsible for iRobots global eCommerce ecosystem.
In addition to having laser focus on producing outstanding work, the successful candidate will be comfortable working within a high energy, highly collaborative environment. They will also be a driven, excited learner who is as excited as we are about steering a global leader in consumer robotics to new heights in eCommerce!
As part of the development team, you will be:
- Working closely with our technical team and internal stakeholders to execute business critical projects from our strategic roadmap
- Working closely with our Global Content Team to ensure successful use and launch of the components on our websites
- Developing exciting features that are key to fulfilling iRobots global digital vision
- Acting as first line of support on critical environment or application issues
- Working closely with other members of the ecommerce team to fully integrate the user experience across multiple platforms
- Advocating for new features or concepts as they are introduced in Sitecore (machine learning, anyone?)
- 1+ years of active Sitecore experience
- Proven experience contributing to enterprise-level projects and solutions from inception through support
- Experience working on a multi-language, multi-CD instance preferred
- Clear and demonstrable understanding of basic item/layout/content tree management best practices
- Clear understanding of content editor usage
- Strong C# developer demonstrated knowledge in developing to best practices
- Experience with the Atlassian suite a plus
- Understanding of Git and Git best practices
- Experience working within an agile environment a plus
We are the leading global consumer robot company, designing and building robots that empower people to do more, both inside and outside of the home. Founded by MIT roboticists who had the vision of making practical robots a reality. To date, we have sold over 20 million robots and globally employ more than 600 of the robot industrys best and brightest. iRobot is committed to fostering invention, discovery and technological exploration in the pursuit of practical and valuable robot products for the home. iRobot stock trades on the NASDAQ stock market under the ticker symbol IRBT.
iRobot is headquartered in Bedford, Massachusetts, accessible by our corporate shuttle directly from Alewife Station. We also have offices in California, Europe, Japan, China & Hong Kong. Imagine the future you could help us build as a fellow iRoboteer! Check out #LifeAtiRobot and follow us on Instagram: @irobotcareers