Nexthink is the global leader in digital employee experience management. Our products allow enterprises to create highly productive digital workplaces for their employees by delivering optimal end-user experiences. Through a unique combination of real-time analytics, automation and employee feedback, Nexthink gives IT teams the insight they need to empower and even delight people at work.
Headquartered in Switzerland with US headquarters in Boston, Nexthink also has offices in France, UK, Germany, Spain and UAE. Our growing team of Nexthinkers is proud to be making the digital work lives of nearly ten million employees across 1,000 customers more productive.
At Nexthink, we believe actions are stronger than words when it comes to diversity, inclusivity, and equity in the workplace. Nexthinkers are multinational and multilingual, and come from all walks of life. We are committed to hiring a genuinely representative workforce that can create solutions and foster innovation for the modern digital employee experience. Join us today!
Do you have what it takes to help an established, amazing B2B tech brand develop its community following through a cutting-edge content marketing program?
Nexthink is looking for a technologically literate content writer with experience in creating content for a tech-sector community audience, covering both technical and career-orientated content across a variety of platforms, from blogs to career certifications.
If youd like to make a real impact following the creative example of industry trailblazers such as HubSpot and Drift, adapting their example into the more technical realm of IT, wed love to hear from you.
What you would be doing?
Youll play a pivotalsupport role in helping usto define the Digital Experience Management category and Nexthinks role in it. You will report into Corporate Marketing, but can expect to give significant time for demand generation and product marketing projects.
- Craft copy for a number of projects: blog, webinars, social, podcasts, video scripting,IT training materials, certification programs etc.
- Research industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews and studies)
- Support Nexthinks SEO to develop content, programs and tasks to maximize our website and grow traffic
- Work with our in-house experts to write clear marketing copy to promote our products/services
- Ghost write editorial content for our in-house experts, as needed
- Prepare well-structured drafts using our CMS
- Edit all marketing collateral
- Proofread and edit blog posts before publication
- Submit work to editors for input and approval
- Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles
- Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic
- Write social ready copy, for additional content promotion. This includes for Nexthinks own channels, as well as for employee dissemination via its content advocacy program
- Identify customers needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images and tone)
- Update website content as needed
- 4+ years as a full-time writer or copywriter
- IT journalism background preferred
- SEO / digital marketingexperience preferred
- Experience writing about IT and highly technical topicshelpful
- Proven track-record of doing research using multiple sources
- Hand-on experience with a CMS (Wordpress preferred)
- Exceptional communication, prioritization and time management skills
- Experience working cross-functionally with sales, product and engineering
- Sense of humor & willingness to leave ones ego behind
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a fast-growing, successful and innovative company. Nexthink allows you to thrive in a unique work environment where the emphasis is on excellence, innovation, openness and collaboration.
More Jobs From