Nexthink is the global leader in digital employee experience management. Our products allow enterprises to create highly productive digital workplaces for their employees by delivering optimal end-user experiences. Through a unique combination of real-time analytics, automation and employee feedback, Nexthink gives IT teams the insight they need to empower and even delight people at work.
Headquartered in Switzerland with US headquarters in Boston, Nexthink also has offices in France, UK, Germany, Spain and UAE. Our growing team of Nexthinkers is proud to be making the digital work lives of nearly ten million employees across 1,000 customers more productive.
At Nexthink, we believe actions are stronger than words when it comes to diversity, inclusivity, and equity in the workplace. Nexthinkers are multinational and multilingual, and come from all walks of life. We are committed to hiring a genuinely representative workforce that can create solutions and foster innovation for the modern digital employee experience. Join us today!
Nexthink is seeking a talented program manager to lead key marketing processes at the heart of our explosive growth. The Program and Launch Manager will define and manage rigorous cross-functional processes and plans that enable Nexthink to execute on critical marketing initiatives. In this highly visible role, you will partner with colleagues in marketing, product management, sales, and other teams to program-manage marketing launches, strategic marketing campaigns, sales enablement initiatives, and other programs. Reporting directly to the VP of Product Marketing, you will create the central nervous system for driving execution, communication, and collaboration across marketing and beyond. This is an exciting opportunity for a motivated individual to make an impact in a well-funded, hyper-growth SaaS company.
- Launch management Collaborate with colleagues to define detailed launch plans and lead cross-functional meetings, project tracking, and communications in support of launches; you will be the engine that propels us forward as one toward our goals
- Campaign program management Manage the planning, execution, and tracking of strategic marketing campaigns, including timelines and deliverables you will supercharge our outcomes by enhancing our internal communication and collaboration
- Outcome tracking and communication Define, track, and communicate dashboards and other vehicles to ensure visibility and focus on performance against launch and campaign goals, and facilitate closed-loop improvement; you will champion a results orientation throughout the organization
- Risk identification and contingency planning Identify and manage risks and dependencies, including the development of contingency plans; your proactive approach will help us navigate uncertainty and hit key goals
- Driving continuous improvement Continually seek and act on opportunities to improve cross-functional collaboration and efficiency; your insights and initiative will amplify Nexthinks results
- Project/program management experience in a fast-growing technology business required
- Familiarity with B2B technology go-to-market functions and processes required
- Experience managing product launches highly desired
- You thrive in fast-paced environments where change is the norm
- You are organized and proactive and find humor in herding the cats
- You pride yourself on quality and getting the details right
- You are effective at gaining cooperation and support from multiple departments
- You communicate clearly and precisely in writing and verbally
- You possess excellent inter-personal skills and successfully build relationships with geographically dispersed colleagues
- You have the ability to travel 10-20%, including internationally(when travel returns to normal)
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a fast-growing, successful and innovative company. Nexthink allows you to thrive in a unique work environment where the emphasis is on excellence, innovation, openness and collaboration.
More Jobs From