In this role, you will:
- Serve as the on-site face of Vecna Robotics and co-lead customer relationship with project manager.
- Perform on-site hardware, software, and networking set-up of autonomous robots and systems.
- Delegate on-site work to Deployment Technicians and participate in internal and external status calls.
- Serve as an on-site problem solver and coordinate the deployment of solutions while working closely with the project manager.
- Develop an understanding of a customers existing operations and workflows, and complete a site configuration for our automated solution.
- Ensure all system performance expectations are achieved.
- Log all site issues found onsite into the tracking system for teams in engineering, deployment, and support.
- Refine customer/site workflows and ensure our systems fit into all customer operational processes.
- Communicate with project manager and technical leads on client relationship and priority issues.
- Lead customer and/or trade show demo preparation and execution.
- Conduct User Acceptance Testing (UAT) with the customer.
- Prior customer management experience preferred.
- Travel extensively, between 75% and 100%.
- 3-5 years experience with a BS in Engineering or other technical degree, preferably in Industrial Engineering, Systems Engineering, Supply Chain Management, Computer Science or Mechanical Engineering.
- In depth knowledge and experience with mechanical and software based diagnostic tools
- Experience managing teams.
- Attention to detail.
- Experience with using metrics and data analysis to support or drive the right or most beneficial process improvements.
- Strong cross-functional communication and negotiation skills.
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced environment with tight timelines and high-energy culture.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, able to clearly articulate project information to any level of the company.
- Ability to travel ~75%-100% of each month for this role.
- Prior technical automation/robotics experience preferred.
- Experience working in warehouse settings is a plus.
Vecna Robotics is an exciting engineering startup in the process of scaling its suite of autonomous, material handling robots for the warehouse and supply industry. Our technology is designed to integrate seamlessly with workers for safe and flexible bulk transportation and fulfillment in a dynamic environment. As we become a leading producer of these collaborative warehouse robots, we seek candidates who thrive on developing creative solutions to daily challenges and can approach those challenges from the customer point of view. Our talented and hardworking team values self-discipline, leadership, innovation, and learning.
More Jobs From