- Research, design and develop major features and capabilities.
- Implement and evaluate machine and system intelligence algorithms, and modify them as needed for applications.
- Design and perform tests to verify software in simulation and on robots.
- Reduce the need for human involvement to install, configure, and support robots in the field.
- Provide valuable code review feedback to team members.
- Follow emerging technologies as well as keeping up to date on new versions of frameworks in our tech stack.
- Able to work independently and effectively in a fast-paced, dynamic environment as part of a multi-disciplinary team.
- Help build the smartest robots in the world.
- 3+ years experience with an MS, or 2+ years experience with a Ph.D. in Computer Science, Mechanical, Electrical, or relevant engineering degree.
- Software development experience in robot localization, as well one or more of the following areas: robotic controls, planning, navigation, human-robot interaction, machine learning.
- Expertise in at least one of: C++, Python, or Java.
- Strong analytical reasoning, organizational, communication, and prioritization skills.
- Experience with ROS (Robot Operating System) and Linux.
Vecna Robotics is an exciting engineering startup in the process of scaling its suite of autonomous, material handling robots for the warehouse and supply industry. Our technology is designed to integrate seamlessly with workers for safe and flexible bulk transportation and fulfillment in a dynamic environment. As we become a leading producer of these collaborative warehouse robots, we seek candidates who thrive on developing creative solutions to daily challenges and can approach those challenges from the customer point of view. Our talented and hardworking team values self-discipline, leadership, innovation, and learning.
More Jobs From