: Program Manager
About the role:
Vecna Robotics is looking for a strong program manager lead to manage development projects within the newly created Advanced Development division. The ideal candidate will be excited about automation with a proven track record of excellence. They will be responsible for coordinating issue resolution and problem solving in a fast-paced environment. This is a hands-on, technical role with direct involvement in the team's development of prototype autonomous solutions. This position will be a highly visible role and will interact with all levels across the company. This is a full-time, salaried position.
In this role you will:
- Manage the execution of the projects to ensure quality and on-time delivery.
- Work closely with the team's Chief Architect to successfully execute on prototype development.
- Act as cross functional liaison between departments, including but not limited to business development, product management, marketing/sales, engineering, and manufacturing.
- Identify and mitigate risks, facilitate the resolution of issues, and overcome challenges that surface in the development process.
- Have enough technical knowledge in robotics software and hardware to understand constraints and realistic mitigations.
- Improve processes that increase the velocity of the team while also ensuring a high quality of work.
- Help improve program management processes by suggesting and implementing new processes or process changes.
- Foster a culture focused on transparency, speed of decision-making, and a synchronized partnership between teams.
- Manage related outsource development projects.
What we are looking for:
- 5+ years’ experience managing technical projects, preferably in an R&D environment.
- Strong analytical reasoning, organizational, communication, and prioritization skills.
- Knowledge of waterfall and agile development practices.
- Experience with Jira.
- Demonstrated experience facilitating dynamic meetings and coordinating among high energy participants to direct toward productive results.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to clearly articulate information to any level within the company.
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment with a willingness to adapt to change and proceed on decisions made with varying levels of uncertainty.
- Experience using metrics and data analysis to support and drive beneficial improvements.
- Experience with supply chain management and vendor relations.
- PMP certification a plus.
- CSM a plus.
- Six Sigma certification a plus.
About Vecna Robotics:
Vecna Robotics is an exciting engineering startup in the process of scaling its suite of autonomous, material handling robots for the warehouse and supply industry. Our technology is designed to integrate seamlessly with workers for safe and flexible bulk transportation and fulfillment in a dynamic environment. As we become a leading producer of these collaborative warehouse robots, we seek candidates who thrive on developing creative solutions to daily challenges and can approach those challenges from the customer point of view. Our talented and hardworking team values self-discipline, leadership, innovation, and learning. We are an equal opportunity employer. We encourage and celebrate diversity
More Jobs From