: Electro-Mechanical Technician
Vecna seeks to hire an experienced Electro-Mechanical Technician. In this role, you will work in a fast-paced division to build/test robotic cable assemblies, circuit boards, and mechanical assemblies for a number of exciting products. The successful candidate will have system-level and component/board level test experience and the ability to build mechanical assemblies following mechanical documentation. This is a full-time, salaried position.
In this role, you will:
- Build cable assemblies, circuit boards, and wiring harnesses.
- Test and troubleshoot electronic components, sub-assemblies, and fixtures in accordance with approved process documents, test procedures, and specifications.
- Put together mechanical assemblies and sub-assemblies following mechanical documentation and direct communication with the engineering staff.
- Ensure adherence to drawing specifications, workmanship standards, and test procedures and consistently inspect and identify areas for quality improvements.
- Troubleshoot a wide variety of assemblies to the component level and interface with engineering in resolving the root cause of technical problems and defect analysis.
- Assist with parts selection and review of schematics and PCB layouts for new designs.
- Complete maintenance logs and reports.
- Provide feedback on quality issues to production/engineering teams; may also provide training or assistance to other team members as needed.
- Take initiative and suggest ideas that assist with meeting daily/weekly schedule goals, enhance process flow, advance operator training, and/or improve product performance.
- Attend operation process improvement meetings which provide insight into data review.
- Provide assembly and technical assistance to production line when required for line balancing or delays.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
What we are looking for:
- Associates degree or equivalent experience in electronics environment.
- Strong mechanical and technical aptitude.
- Solid troubleshooting and repair fundamentals required.
- Ability to assemble wire harnesses and PCBs.
- 2+ years of technician experience.
- Knowledge of related practices, processes, and procedures to operate a variety of electronic test equipment desired.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Good reading and math skills are essential.
- Manual dexterity, attention to detail, and eye/hand coordination.
- Knowledge of basic computer operating systems software (MS Word, Excel, Outlook, etc) required.
- Ability to manage time.
- Self-motivated team player.
About Vecna Robotics:
Vecna Robotics is an exciting engineering startup in the process of scaling its suite of autonomous, material handling robots for the warehouse and supply industry. Our technology is designed to integrate seamlessly with workers for safe and flexible bulk transportation and fulfillment in a dynamic environment. As we become a leading producer of these collaborative warehouse robots, we seek candidates who thrive on developing creative solutions to daily challenges and can approach those challenges from the customer point of view. Our talented and hardworking team values self-discipline, leadership, innovation, and learning.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We encourage and celebrate diversity.
More Jobs From