Mirakl is powering the platform economy by providing the leading technology and partner ecosystem needed to launch an eCommerce marketplace. We are:
- The global leader in marketplace platform software, at the heart of digital transformation of the world's largest organizations
- A global company, headquartered in Paris, with 300+ employees and offices in Boston, London, Munich, Barcelona, Stockholm, Sydney and So Paulo
- A rapidly growing organization that has raised a $70M Series C round of funding from prestigious investors Bain Capital Ventures in 2019, with prior funding from Elaia, Felix Capital, and 83 North bringing our total investment to $100M
- Enabling over 200+ of the worlds leading B2B and B2C companies including Urban Outfitters, Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Best Buy Canada, Carrefour, Siemens, Toyota Material Handling USA, Inc. and Walmart Mexico to offer more, learn more, and sell more
- True to our core values of: Innovate & Inspire, Satisfy & Empower Clients, Get Things Done, Go Above & Beyond, and Work Hard Together
Mirakl has grown its headcount by 200% in the last two years and will continue to bring onboard the best and brightest in 2020 and beyond. Gartner projects that more than 60% of online sellers will adopt marketplaces or include third-party sales in their eCommerce ecosystems by the end of 2020. To support this rapid adoption of the marketplace model and further accelerate our growth, Mirakl is looking for a Platform Consultant.
This is a unique opportunity to be a part of the Platform Advisory Team launch in Americas, with support from the EMEA team. The Platform Advisory Teams role is to support Sales teams on value selling and to accelerate sales cycles for most strategic deals. The goal is to show the value of platforming a specific business, by building relevant industry use cases and delivering strong Mirakl value propositions to C-levels using a consultative approach.
The core responsibilities:
- Deliver Business Cases (workshops & analytics) and impactful Mirakl presentations to B2B and B2C C-level prospects: deep dive on the right marketplace strategy for them, share key operational impacts and assess marketplace potential in customer's business context.
- Contribute to Sales Territory & Account plans.
- Build knowledge nuggets and relevant benchmarks to be used by Sales teams in their pitches, working with Customer Success and Solution Engineering team.
- Support Sales Managers with Pricing for large deals.
- Work with Marketing and Sales Ops team on identifying material or tool creation needs.
- Share the Platform message at external events & meetings.
- Must be based in Boston, MA
- Bachelors degree
- 2-4 years of Management Consulting experience necessary
- Analytical and Creative problem-solving skills
- Strong business acumen
- Strong presentation skills, especially in front of high-level executive customers
- Organized, structured and a can-do / will-do attitude
- Ability to flex into different corporate environments and industries
- Comfortable in a dynamic, challenging, fast-paced work environment.
- French or Spanish language skills are plus but not necessary
More Jobs From