Mirakl is powering the platform economy by providing the leading technology and partner ecosystem needed to launch an eCommerce marketplace. We are:
- The global leader in marketplace platform software, at the heart of digital transformation of the world's largest organizations
- A global company, headquartered in Paris, with 250+ employees and offices in Boston, London, Munich, Barcelona, Stockholm, and So Paulo
- A rapidly growing organization that just raised a $70M Series C round of funding from prestigious investors Bain Capital Ventures, Elaia, Felix Capital, and 83 North bringing our total investment to $100M
- Enabling over 200 of the worlds leading B2B and B2C companies including Urban Outfitters, Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Best Buy Canada, Carrefour, Siemens, Toyota Material Handling USA, Inc. and Walmart Mexico to offer more, learn more, and sell more
- True to our core values of: Innovate & Inspire, Satisfy & Empower Clients, Get Things Done, Go Above & Beyond, and Work Hard Together
Mirakl has grown its headcount by 200% in the last two years and will continue to bring onboard the best and brightest in 2020 and beyond. Gartner projects that more than 60% of online sellers will adopt marketplaces or include third-party sales in their eCommerce ecosystems by the end of 2020. To support this rapid adoption of the marketplace model and further accelerate our growth, Mirakl is looking for a Senior Client Success Consultant-B2B.
The Client Success Team provides strategic business guidance and support to our 200 customers across 40+ countries. The main goal of the B2B Client Success Consultant is to help Mirakls B2B clients to define their marketplace model and strategy through targeted analysis of the competitive landscape.
The B2B Client Success Consultant will be responsible for the following:
- Manage B2B clients, which are SMEs and large Enterprises, both during the project and run phases.
- Support development of processes and self-service content to manage Mirakl's clients in America.
- Provide insights and recommendations to our clients during their project phase to ensure a successful launch.
- Collaborate effectively with internal teams to set up powerful reporting and tools.
- Display strong analytical skills and identify the right KPIs to track.
- Produce efficient and qualitative self-service tools and content for our clients - remote workshops, webinars, etc.
The ideal candidate will possess
- Bachelors Degree in Business
- 8+ years experience, specifically within Industrial Manufacturing or Management Consulting
- Knowledge of procurement and/or B2B supply chains processes
- The ability to adapt to very different companies cultures and create solid business relationship with key stakeholders within our clients organizations.
- A high degree of business acumen, and proven experience thriving in fast-paced dynamic environments.
More Jobs From