Its a new day in health care.
Combining CVS Health and Aetna was a transformative moment for our company and our industry, establishing CVS Health as the nations premier health innovation company. Through our health services, insurance plans and community pharmacists, were pioneering a bold new approach to total health. As a CVS Health colleague, youll be at the center of it all.
We offer a diverse work experience that empowers colleagues for career success. In addition to skill and experience, we also seek to attract and retain colleagues whose beliefs and behaviors are in alignment with our core values of collaboration, innovation, caring, integrity and accountability.
- Accountable for and manages the development, implementation and ongoing maintenance of project(s) and business processes.
- Proactively leads assigned project by creating project timeline, identifying key milestones and additional resources needed to successfully complete the work
- Assists with the management of internal relationships, processes and performance drives (in some cases relationships may be external)
- Responsible for the budget and/or financial implications of the project
- Identifies issues and works with manager to address them
- Tracks progress and communicates project status on a regular basis
- Group facilitation/presentation influencing various internal parties
- May solicit and evaluate internal and external customer feedback to enhance continuous quality improvement
- May identify gaps and recommend enhancements related to new and/or existing products, services and workflows based on broad view of the organization
- Develops recommendations based on complex data and root cause analysis
- Work with business partners to create/design internal reporting solutions
- Work with internal team to assist in the management and reporting of budget
- Assist and take ownership in the driving of operational goals to make the organization more streamline and efficient
- Ability to communicate effectively with management
- Ability to work collaboratively within work teams
- Proven track record managing projects/ implementing processes
- 3 or more years of related work experience
- Bachelor's degree required
- Building business reporting tools and process flows
- Advanced/Complex Excel skilled required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organization skills
- Advanced Powerpoint experience a plus
Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
Percent of Travel Required
0 - 10%
Aetna, a CVS Health company, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart. We are committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive workplace. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, age, disability or protected veteran status. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.