As a 340B Program Manager Advisor for Wellpartner, you will act as an internal consultant to Wellpartners Product and Project Management team and responsible for a variety of traditional and non-traditional projects while maintaining a strong relationship with external partner relationships integral to the success to the 340B business. This role encompasses everything from client implementation to driving software delivery. Were looking for a candidate who demonstrates strong project and relationship management as well as leadership experience while applying analytical and strategic thinking to any problems that arise.
A successful candidate will need to oversee and support projects and external relationships to ensure that key milestones are met, issues and risks are documented and presented to Wellpartner and CVS leadership, and continuously identify opportunities to improve and streamline internal and external processes used by Wellpartner.
- At least 3 years of program management or technology consulting experience
- 3 years or more of experience using Business Intelligence/Project Management tools such as waterfall, agile, scrum or similar software tools
- 5 years or more of Microsoft software experience in PowerPoint and Excel
- Experience in querying databases using SQL
- Strong critical thinker who makes balanced, insightful decisions using solutions based thinking in problem solving, asking probing questions and looking for underlying issues
- Strong negotiation, organizational, management, analytical and people skills
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities and managing dependencies across multiple concurrent initiatives
- Ability to effectively work on teams within a highly collaborative environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills for technical and non-technical audiences of various levels in the organization (e.g., executive, management, individual contributors)
- Ability to maintain working relationships with all levels of the organization
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college is required
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.