Office Tour Photos
We are looking for a passionate storyteller, strategic thinker, and skilled communicator with a track record of leading and growing social channels. In this role, you will help build the foundation for our content strategy across our social channels to create an emotional connection and affinity to our new brand (launching in September). Your mission will be to increase brand awareness for our group while simultaneously building our talent community through moments that inspire, educate, and showcase the heart of the new Endurance Group brand.
What youll do:
- Help define our social media strategy and lead the creation of powerful, engaging, social-first content for both our customers and potential candidates
- Partner with our pillar brands social media teams, PR, recruitment, and internal communications to develop the group content strategy
- Own day-to-day social media planning and execution including copywriting, curating UGC, and community management
- Lead the production of social content including photography, film, animations, and more
- Bring new ideas for content creation using your expertise and eye for great design
- Own the editorial calendar and publishing cadence for our culture blog in alignment with our recruitment objectives
- Leverage every opportunity to engage our employees in our talent brand efforts, sourcing content and converting them into true brand champions
- Analyze content performance and make adjustments and recommendations for improvement based on data with monthly and quarterly reporting across all channels
- Consistently find new ways to engage and delight our audiences while sharing our core brand messages in an organic way
- Be a steward of our brand voice, tone, and visual representation across channels, ensuring content is cohesive and on-brand
Who you are:
- You have a Bachelors degree in marketing, communications, or a related field.
- You have 6+ years of experience in managing social media channels and communities for an international company or creative agency
- You have a passion for all things social and a deep understanding of social platforms
- You are a creative/strategic hybrid with stellar copywriting skills, a knack for storytelling, and a talent for producing stunning visual content
- A true data geek, you understand the art and science of social content creation, and you live for the thrill of a retweet
- You are a highly organized self-starter with meticulous attention to detail and the ability to manage projects independently from end to end
- You are comfortable wearing many hats and working at a very fast pace.
- You thrive in ambiguity and embrace the scrappiness of an early-stage program
- You have a contagious energy and a can-do attitude
- You maintain high standards in every aspect of your work and continually raise the bar
Why youll love us:
- Love fitness? So do we! Enjoy our free fitness center, just a short stroll away, and outdoor yoga all summer long.
- We know youre more than what you do from 9-5. Whether you cant learn enough about Ayurveda, or prefer to spend free time walking shelter dogs at your local animal rescue, we support however you fuel your passion when youre not fueling our brands. Our employees use our products for free (or at a deep discount!) to help them refine their passion projects.
- We keep you well fed and hydrated. Daily breakfasts, healthy snacks, flavored seltzer dispensers, and lunch every Friday. And dont miss our bar with four rotating taps and Willy Wonka style candy counter.
- We volunteer. A lot. Through partnerships with local charities like Rosies place, Junior Achievement, and Lazarus House, our teams are routinely out in our community giving back and doing good.
- Plentiful parking. Park further away to get your steps, or as close as you can to the entrance - it doesnt matter to us, because theres plenty of free onsite parking and electric car charging stations.
- Stretch your legs. We have stand up desks, and if youre really motivated, you can do a few miles on the treadmill desks. We have communal seating to work and chat if you need a fresh view. Go ahead, get moving!
- Weve got you covered. From 401k, generous PTO, tuition reimbursement, casual dress code and excellent medical, dental, and vision - were there for you!
More Jobs From