Office Tour Photos
Endurance Group helps millions of small businesses realize their dreams. The company equips small businesses worldwide with products and technology to power their online web presence, email marketing, mobile business solutions, and more. Endurances best in class family of brands includes Constant Contact, Bluehost, HostGator, Domain.com, BigRock, SiteBuilder, and Impress.ly, among others.
Who We Are
We are a team that is an integral part of Endurances strategy as we develop and maintain an ecosystem of cloud-hosted RESTish APIs that service a wide range of needs across the entire enterprise; as well as supporting services that keep our business running. These APIs act as a service bridge between different parts of the enterprise as well as to third party partners.
Our APIs are designed as a collection of independently scalable microservices all built on the same framework. Our team strives for a high level of excellence in development, with a pragmatic eye on best practices, and has a proven reputation for delivering a robust, reliable product.
An immediate opportunity exists for a Software Engineer with a passion for creating outstanding products to help take Endurance and our best in class brands to the next level. We are currently working on exciting integration projects like Google My Business and MargetGoo; as well as looking for ways to improve our platform by looking at technologies like Kubernetes.
Who you are
- 5+ years hands-on experience in developing production engineering related services
- Experience working with containers, preferably Docker
- Comfort in working in a virtualized cloud environment
- Experience with a modern Object-Oriented language such as Python, Java, Go, etc.
- Programming Perl experience
- Strong knowledge of UNIX / Linux
- Agile development (Scrum) experience
- Experience working with DevOps practices
- An interest in learning new technologies and a willingness to experiment
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Strong communication and collaboration skills, and enjoys working on a team
- Strong commitment to customer satisfaction
Why youll love us:
- In this era of COVID-19, we believe in putting our employees first and keeping them safe. We were one of the first technology companies to make significant changes to our office environments and team interactions, including mandatory working from home and safety procedures to enter our office space. We are committed to not require any face-to-face interaction for our employees until the data shows it is entirely safe for our teams. We have made the decision to stay remote until June 2021.
- We celebrate one anothers differences. Although we're proud of our culture of diversity and inclusion, we're working hard to strengthen and improve this culture. We have programs in place that bring us together on important issues, and provide educational opportunities for all employees.
- Join the experts.If you're passionate about supporting businesses of all sizes, you wont find a better spot to share your talent. Were dedicated to improving the quality of our product from a customer standpoint, and have a true desire to help the little guy/gals.
- Youll have opportunities to advance. Were fans of helping our employees learn different aspects of the business, be challenged with new tasks, be mentored and grow.
- Weve got you covered. From 401k, generous PTO, tuition reimbursement, flexible work arrangements and excellent medical, dental, and vision - were there for you!
More Jobs From