Part time (50-60%)
Profitero is a global SaaS company driven to empower brands with the technology and insights necessary to accelerate eCommerce performance. With Profitero, brands can measure their digital shelf performance across 8,000+ retailer sites and mobile apps in 50 countries, informing actionable insights to improve product content, search placement, ratings & reviews, availability, assortment and pricing. Profitero also allows brands to measure their Amazon sales, share, traffic and conversion, and connect it to their digital shelf performance so they can precisely identify the factors influencing desired outcomes. Brands using Profitero gain the competitive advantage of agility: Profitero’s proprietary technology enables brands to nimbly and strategically optimize their 4Ps (Product, Placement, Price and Promotions). Many of the world’s leading brands depend on Profitero to measure and improve their eCommerce performance, including Adidas, General
Mills, L’Oréal and Clorox.
Profitero is looking for a part-time Director of Human Resources to drive overall talent development for their U.S. team with an employee base of 60+. As one of the fastest growing and hottest eCommerce analytics companies, the Director of HR will develop, direct, manage and oversee a best-in-class, strategic HR function focused on progressive people management practices for a growing and evolving company.
The ideal candidate is an individual contributor can easily pivot from big picture to details, from strategic to hands-on, and has demonstrated an ability to drive change in an entrepreneurial, matrix organization that is re-defining and disrupting the marketplace. Experience in designing and facilitating performance management and training is ideal. Recruiting experience is a major plus. This role will partner with the leadership team on areas ranging from on-boarding, career development/performance management, employee relations, payroll/benefits, and retention — helping to curate a ‘best place to work’ culture and improve the quality of talent across the organization.
This person will work in partnership with HR leads in the U.K. and Belarus to drive global HR initiatives. This position is based in Boston, where most of the team is based, and is part time (50-60% of time).
- Human Resources Business Partner (Generalist/Business Partner and Talent Development/OD experience) with 8+ years of experience and a demonstrated track record at high-growth, forward-thinking, entrepreneurial/start-up companies
- Expertise being a business partner to executives/department leads and aligning HR processes/tools to support strategic business priorities
- Strong individual contributor willing and able to get hands dirty
- Demonstrated capability partnering with managers and employees in the areas of performance management, objective setting, coaching, employee relations, HR laws, compensation, and organizational development
- Knowledge of designing and delivering training, development, education and cross-collaboration initiatives
- Confident, hands-on leader with the ability to adapt with the uncertainties of an evolving, dynamic organization
- Self-starter who can work on multiple initiatives/projects, prioritize and drive excellent results
- A strategic thinker and problem solver with organizational & communications skills, outstanding judgment, critical thinking and attention to detail
- Bachelor’s degree in O/I Psychology, Psychology, HRM or Marketing (or related field); Masters degree and/or PHR/SPHR a plus
- Strong recruiting and demonstrated ability improving talent acquisition strategies and results a plus
More Jobs From