Office Tour Photos
Programmer Analyst - C# - Implementation Team
SS&C Eze is seeking a Programmer Analyst to join our team in Boston or New York. SS&C Eze is a leading global provider of best-in-breed software solutions and technology services designed to maximize investment and operational alpha for the entire institutional investment process and community. Our vision: to lead a reimagined investment process by creating a completely open, seamless, and fluid investment ecosystem.
About the Team:
The Product Customization team is a technical consulting team consisting of Business Analysts and Developers that creates custom solutions to augment core functionality in our award winning Order Management System (Eze OMS), including C# plugins, custom calculations and reports. This role is a hybrid role of a Business/System Analyst and a Software Engineer. The major responsibility of this role is to liaise with clients and Eze project staff to investigate client needs, develop business requirements, modify/write C# and SQL code to deliver custom software solutions and work with our Engagement team members to deploy these solutions to our clients’ production trading environments. We expect the individual to have a high degree of technical aptitude and willingness to become a technical product expert, enabling them to answer questions from engineers and project managers. It is necessary to be detailed oriented in order to properly create, document, and test business requirements.
Day to Day:
- Coordinate with Engagement team members to define scope, requirements and technical details for new projects and enhancements
- Translate client business requirements into product configurations and workflows
- Execute high-quality deliverables in a fast-paced, client-facing environment
- Develop scalable custom code for Eze OMS using C#
- Work closely with our global development and BA team
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Finance or related discipline preferred
- 2+ years of professional experience in Financial Services/ Software
- Proficient in SQL and C#, or a similar object-oriented programming language
- Experience in Software Engineering Practices (SDLC) with firsthand experience working/communicating with software development teams regularly
It would be great if you also had:
- Experience writing technical documentation that designs workflows based on client requirements
- Strong communication skills, comfortable working with global staff to improve/create delivery best practices
- Knowledge or interest in financial services is a strong plus
Who We Are:
We are a trusted and proven partner to the investment community. We complement our award winning investment workflow technology with expert global customer service. We pride ourselves on fully understanding each client’s unique needs and advising them on best practices and processes to maximize their operational and investment alpha. Our team is made up of more than 1,000 global employees in 11 locations worldwide. We are headquartered in Boston, with offices in Chicago, Hong Kong, Hyderabad, London, New York, Rio De Janeiro, San Francisco, Singapore, Stamford, and Sydney.
We are a highly dedicated team of innovators and experts who love to collaborate on the cutting edge. We service our clients’ unique and growing needs with highly configurable, expansive, and integrated products for the entire investment process and community and we are never satisfied until our customers are delighted. We celebrate this passion and commitment by fostering a culture that promotes innovation, growth, communication and achievement from the bottom up. We nurture the entrepreneurial spirit and welcome productive debated. We encourage open communications and upward feedback, we learn quickly from our mistakes, challenge the status quo – all while remaining accountable to our colleagues and clients. We also understand work is a big part of life, so having fun and celebrating hard work is core within our culture.
More Jobs From