Office Tour Photos
The Eze Eclipse™ solution is a born-in-the-cloud investment solution that supports start-up, emerging equity-, and event-focused hedge funds’ full investment process in a single, unified platform through a secure web browser interface. As a Sr. Software Engineer on this team you will work on developing scalable, maintainable and testable systems and services that power this product suite. You will be utilizing the latest front-end and back-end technologies within a highly automated continuous integration/continuous delivery environment.
Day to Day:
- Provide technical leadership and mentor/coach other engineers within a scrum team
- Work closely with peers, project and product managers to deliver scalable REST & GraphQL services in Node & front end using Angular.js
- Design and implement underlying data models for applications and services to be scalable and maintainable (Relational and Document Based Databases)
- Identify improvements and participate on innovating our tools and services that are at the foundation of our product
- Actively practice TDD & BDD while developing new features and refactoring existing code
- Provide operational support by fixing production issues
- Demo features each week in fun and relaxed team gatherings
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or related field
- Experience providing technical leadership, providing design advice and mentoring other engineers
- Experience with the MEAN Stack – MongoDB/MySQL, Express.js, AngularJS, and Node.js
- Experience building REST API’s
- Professional experience with at least one object-oriented programming language such as C# or Java
- Experience with Agile methodologies
- Familiarity with a Devops environment
- Familiarity with design patterns and microservices architecture
- Active interest in new technology and emerging engineering practices
Who We Are:
We are a trusted and proven partner to the investment community. We complement our award winning investment workflow technology with expert global customer service. We pride ourselves on fully understanding each client’s unique needs and advising them on best practices and processes to maximize their operational and investment alpha. Our team is made up of more than 1,000 global employees in 11 locations worldwide. We are headquartered in Boston, with offices in Chicago, Hong Kong, Hyderabad, London, New York, Rio De Janeiro, San Francisco, Singapore, Stamford, and Sydney.
We are a highly dedicated team of innovators and experts who love to collaborate on the cutting edge. We service our clients’ unique and growing needs with highly configurable, expansive, and integrated products for the entire investment process and community and we are never satisfied until our customers are delighted. We celebrate this passion and commitment by fostering a culture that promotes innovation, growth, communication and achievement from the bottom up. We nurture the entrepreneurial spirit and welcome productive debated. We encourage open communications and upward feedback, we learn quickly from our mistakes, challenge the status quo – all while remaining accountable to our colleagues and clients. We also understand work is a big part of life, so having fun and celebrating hard work is core within our culture.
More Jobs From