At Veeva, we build enterprise cloud technology that powers the biggest names in the pharmaceutical, biotech, consumer goods, chemical & cosmetics industries. Our customers make vaccines, life-saving medicines, and life-enhancing products that make a difference in everyday lives. Our technology has transformed these industries; enabling them to get critical products and services to market faster. Our core values, Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed, guide us as we make our customers more efficient and effective in everything they do.
As a member of our Veeva Commercial Strategy team, you will be responsible for the growth and adoption of our Events product in small to mid-size life science companies in the U.S. This includes identifying and removing barriers to sales, implementation and support of our technology and services, evangelizing the solution, and managing strategic relationships and demonstrating thought leadership with our customers.
What You'll Do
- Developing business and marketing plans
- Collaborating with internal stakeholders
- Supporting sales efforts
- Managing pull-through strategy
- Owning customer relationships
- Proving strategic insight and subject matter expertise
- 5+ years experience working at a pharmaceutical/biotech or third-party agency to support HCP related events in the life sciences industry
- 8+ years work/advanced degree experience with a track record of change and advancement
- Demonstrated, referenceable customer-facing roles
- Collaborative leader, independent decision maker
- Great presentation skills
- Up and comer mentality, self-starter
- 20-30% travel
Nice to Have
- Understanding of SaaS/Cloud solutions and technology
- Account Management or Sales experience
Veevas headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.
More Jobs From