At Veeva, we build enterprise cloud technology that powers the biggest names in the pharmaceutical, biotech, consumer goods, chemical & cosmetics industries. Our customers make vaccines, life-saving medicines, and life-enhancing products that make a difference in everyday lives. Our technology has transformed these industries; enabling them to get critical products and services to market faster. Our core values, Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed, guide us as we make our customers more efficient and effective in everything they do.
The success of our customers is Veeva's mission and our commitment, delivered by fostering a pro-active partnership and providing best-in-class services. Our Customer Success Manager (CSM) team is specifically focused on the success of our small and mid-market customers, a fast-growing and exciting segment of the industry!
Our SMB CSMs are highly skilled individuals with strong life sciences industry experience, who support customers across the entire all R&D applications, though we are currently seeking applicants with focus in Clinical Operations. CSMs are engaged with each assigned customer to discuss Product usage and strategic growth. Combining our customer knowledge with product expertise, we help customers identify areas of improvement, develop best practices, and drive industry transformation.
What You'll Do
- Align with R&D SMB customer application owners to promote strategic focus and strong program management across the Development Cloud (i.e. Clinical, Quality, and Regulatory).
- Evaluate how customers manage their Vault investment & identify efficiency and effectiveness gains
- Effectively demo Vault capabilities including use-cases, best practices, challenges, and how to address known gaps
- Guide customers through Vault products best practices via community meetings and webinars
- Guide customers through release cycles to optimize consumption of Veeva releases (e.g. change management and validation)
- Partner cross-functionally for small and mid-market customer success and business requirement fulfillment
- Hands-on experience using and/or implementing Clinical (eTMF, CTMS, SSU) software
- 5+ years of experience in Life Sciences, preferably with small-to-midsize businesses
- Proven ability to translate between IT and Business stakeholders to ensure goals are achieved
- Demonstrated experience managing complexity within a Life Sciences organization
- Must be able to take complex business and software concepts and articulate them to an audience of varying perception levels
- Ability to balance day-to-day project execution and long-term Customer Success within a fast-paced, collaborative team environment
- Bachelor's Degree
Nice to Have
- Direct experience working with regulated content management systems within Life Sciences organization(s)
- Participation in industry efforts outside of day-to-day job responsibilities
- Detailed understanding of emerging Clinical industry best practices, trends, and/or standards
Veevas headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.
More Jobs From