At Veeva, we build enterprise cloud technology that powers the biggest names in the pharmaceutical, biotech, consumer goods, chemical & cosmetics industries. Our customers make vaccines, life-saving medicines, and life-enhancing products that make a difference in everyday lives. Our technology has transformed these industries; enabling them to get critical products and services to market faster. Our core values, Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed, guide us as we make our customers more efficient and effective in everything they do.
As the Brand Strategy Consultant on the Andi Services team, you will be a part of the founding Services team for implementing our newest product, Andi. Andi is Veevas Artificial Intelligence Engine that coordinates across multiple data sources to predict next best actions and insights for the field.
You will be responsible for helping life science companies achieve their vision with an AI-driven Next Best Action solution. Youll use your strong understanding and experience of the life sciences business dynamics to successfully serve as the point person for the business in Andi implementations. You will be responsible for understanding and translating customer Brand Strategy and Field Execution into business requirements for Andi. Youll lead workshops with Brand and Commercial leadership, facilitate Focus Groups with Field Team members, meet potential customers for pre-Sales Andi demos, understand and measure success, and more.
Opportunities are available within the United States for this role; this is a remote position. There is no work location requirement if a candidate is in close proximity to an airport and able to meet travel requirements. Qualified U.S.-based candidates are encouraged to apply.
What You'll Do
- Lead Brand Strategy and Field Execution workshops with customers to collect requirements
- Key touchpoint for Brand and Commercial leads implementing Andi
- Determine strategic opportunities for use cases with Andi; responsible for shaping how the customer will use Andi
- Facilitate field force focus groups and field interviews to design Andi business rules
- Document business requirements
- Develop and manage a change management process for customers
- Responsible for training and delivery of Andi product to commercial business users
- Demo Andi product in pre-sales cycles and understand the market
- Work closely with Product Management team to prioritize strategic improvements to Andi to continue to grow and develop Andi over time
- Establish and refine the foundational processes for Andi Services team
- Support project management activities such as risk tracking, status reporting, and resourcing planning
- Energized by working with a newly launched product and by bringing structure to ambiguity
- 5+ years in Commercial Pharmaceutical leadership roles such as District Manager, Commercial Operations, Marketing Operations, Brand Manager, etc.
- Proven communication skills and ability to lead workshops and senior leadership meetings
- Technically inclined; general nature of working closely with technology solutions to better enable the business
- Able to travel as-needed for services engagements (up to 50%)
Nice to Have
- Managed or worked with CRM in a sales or marketing role
- Experience in a customer facing professional services/consulting role
- Local to a major Life Sciences customer hub (New Jersey, New York, Boston, Philadelphia, Chicago)
- Veeva Product knowledge
Perks & Benefits
- Flexible PTO
- Allocations for continuous learning & development
- Health & wellness programs
Veevas headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.
More Jobs From