Office Tour Photos
As the worlds leading provider of cloud-based software and technology solutions delivered by managed service providers (MSPs), Datto believes there is no limit to what small and medium businesses can achieve with the right technology. Datto offers Unified Continuity, Networking, and Business Management solutions and has created a one-of-a-kind ecosystem of MSP partners. These partners provide Datto solutions to over one million businesses across the globe. Since its founding in 2007, Datto continues to win awards each year for its rapid growth, product excellence, superior technical support, and for fostering an outstanding workplace. With headquarters in Norwalk, Connecticut, Datto has global offices in the United Kingdom, Netherlands, Denmark, Germany, Canada, Australia, China, and Singapore. Learn more at datto.com.
More than someone who checks every box, were looking for people who are excited to work and grow at Datto. If that's you we hope you apply for the role!
You enjoy teamwork
You come with new ideas and a unique point of view. You look forward to collaborating with a diverse team. You eagerly seek and give help. Transparency tops your list of values, and you contribute to a culture of respect and inclusion.
Inquisitive and focused, you see every challenge as an opportunity. You would rather create the future than wait for it.
Youre customer-focused and take pride in your work.
You put extra attention into details with all you do. You care about the work you provide to customers and how it reflects on yourself and Datto. When you find or see something wrong, you attempt to resolve it. You look for opportunities to not only better yourself, but others around you. You aim to be the best that you can be and always do the right thing.
What Youll Do
- Contribute to the maturing of the DevOps/Release Engineering function of Datto SaaS Protection utilizing methodologies such as Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Agile, and Test-Driven Development
- Collaborate with the Product, Software Development, and Quality Engineering teams to reduce cycle time and increase overall quality and stability
- Design, develop, support, and maintain the deployment pipeline that brings code from developer to production
- Integrate with all of the relevant systems (e.g. source code management, build, change control, test automation) to ensure that code changes move smoothly through the pipeline with as little human intervention as possible
- Work hand in hand with the engineering team to optimize developer productivity ensuring that developer deployments can be done quickly and efficiently
- Partner and collaborate with the central DevOps team, which looks after the core infrastructure, and other functional DevOps teams across the broader portfolio of Datto products and services
- Monitor internal engineering systems
- Build and maintain efficient, reusable and reliable code
- Troubleshoot complex issues quickly and effectively; continually improve processes and reliability of the deployment pipeline
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Experience in software development, automation, infrastructure as code, and data-driven analysis
- Experience with configuration management tools such as Puppet, Ansible, and Salt
- Hands-on experience with mainline programming and scripting languages such as Shell, Python, Ruby, and Perl
- Experience packaging and deploying software on and operating Linux or other UNIX variants
- Virtualized hardware and infrastructure experience
- Solid understanding of the development lifecycle and how code flows from development to production
- Strong root cause analysis and troubleshooting competency
- Strong tendency to automate and monitor everything
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Ability to operate in a fast paced environment
- Self-motivated & willing to learn
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
Note: We are looking only for candidates willing to join us directly as W2 employees (No 3rd party candidates)
- At Datto, we believe our employees are our greatest asset and offer all full-time employees a wide-ranging benefits package, including:
Summary of benefits not showing up? View a summary here: Datto Benefits
By submitting an application, you acknowledge we will process your data in order to consider you for the position you apply for and for other open positions within our company for which you may be suited. We collect and store your data in accordance with our Recruiting Privacy Practices.
Datto is an equal opportunity employer.
More Jobs From