Better is redefining homeownership and making it simpler, faster-and most importantly-more accessible for everyone. We leverage technology and expertise to find ways that we can make the homebuying journey more approachable and understandable.
- Right now we're funding over $1.5 billion in home loans per month
- We've funded over $14 billion in loans and $3.5 billion in insurance
- We ranked #11 on Fortune's Best Places to Work in Financial Services 2020
- Our Founder and CEO was named in Comparably's Top 25 CEOs for Diversity
- We were listed to Forbes' FinTech 50 2020
- And #15 on the 2020 CNBC Disruptor 50
- We've secured over $254 million from our investors to date
Our company is made up of driven, passionate people who bring their unique backgrounds and perspectives to everything we do and we are committed to fostering diversity, multiculturalism, and inclusion. We see the perspectives that each person brings and a diverse workforce as essential for individual and collective success. We believe it's important to foster a company culture that encourages curiosity and passion-from employee resource groups and learning opportunities to team outings and community outreach.
A Better opportunity:
We're building a world-class sales organization - one that combines highly effective sales processes and systems with a customer experience that people will rave about. Through our technology and efficiency optimizations, our non-commissioned sales representatives are on average 10x more productive than industry standard.
We are looking for an experienced Sales Enablement and Training Manager to help build a world-class Sales Enablement Organization. At Better, the Sales Enablement team identifies areas of opportunity across all sales channels, and collaborates cross functionally to develop innovative approaches to problem solving and lead execution against our recommendations. Our focus is in training, development and knowledge transfer. Our aim is to ensure the sales teams have the information and skills they need to succeed in their roles.
The right person for this role on the Sales Enablement team is an experienced sales trainer and leader who knows what world-class sales and customer experience looks like, and is itching to be a critical driving force behind an amazing team. This role will be responsible for building out our training and resource center teams and must understand the importance of training and knowledge to the sales process.
As a Sales Enablement Manager you will play a pivotal role in building and scaling our Sales Enablement Org.
Responsibilities will include:
- Lead and execute on large scale sales enablement initiatives for 500+ sales associates
- Build and implement a continuing education sales curriculum to ensure our client facing teams are developing the skills and knowledge needed to be "best in class."
- Identify, prioritize and solve ongoing training opportunities for a rapidly growing sales org
- Ensure alignment and ongoing collaboration cross-functionally to help our teams develop, drive, and support key initiatives across the company.
- Ensure the Sales team is confident and consistent with the company's go-to-market positioning and content.
- Mentor and lead managers and associates on the sales enablement team
- Work closely with Sales leadership, Sales insights and strategy, Marketing, and Product Marketing teams to enhance our go-to-market effectiveness.
- 3-5 years of professional experience in sales enablement and training
- Experience managing cross-functional projects and stakeholders
- Self-motivated with a strong affinity for strategic problem solving, driving action, and strong project ownership
- Persuasive written and verbal communication skills with working experience in project management
- Demonstrated success in building and facilitating training programs
- Demonstrated ability to juggle competing priorities
- Highly adaptable, and able to thrive in ambiguous or uncertain environments
Bonus points for:
- Prior experience working at a fast-growing, ever-changing start-up
- Successful production and maintenance of a knowledge base or resource center
- Prior experience with professional learning management systems and Sales Enablement platforms.
The Better mission is rooted in values that drive us.
- We do what's in the best interest of the consumer, not ourselves
- We have growth mindsets, not fixed ones
- We believe that success lies in execution, not credentials
- We act like owners, not just employees
- We work to find answers on our own, not wait for them to be given to us
- We optimize for mission, not ego
Our mission speaks for itself-we continue to outpace the industry at every turn. We've recently joined forces in partnership with Ally Bank, and our backers have helped build some of the most transformative tech and finance companies in history. Kleiner Perkins, Goldman Sachs, American Express, Citigroup, Activant Capital, Ally Bank, and others have invested in our vision for what homeownership can be.
Better is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion or religious creed, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, marital status, family or parental status, disability, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by law. All employment decisions at Better are based on a person's merit, business needs, and role requirements.
More Jobs From