Office Tour Photos
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
We're looking for an experienced speechwriter to partner with our Global Business Group and other NY-based teams to develop communications strategy and content for external and internal audiences, provide strategic and tactical communications advice, and wrestle with some of the biggest issues we face. We want someone who can come up with thought-provoking ideas, turn beautiful copy on tight deadlines, and challenge us to be better.
The ideal candidate will have a strong speech writing background, with excellent judgement and a track record of working with leaders in the public or private sector. You should be passionate about good writing, capable of thinking deeply about complex issues and comfortable defending your work. Experience working in technology is not essential, but enthusiasm is.
- Draft speeches, video scripts, op-eds, blogs and other materials
- Create compelling narratives about Facebooks people, products and role in the world
- Build strong relationships and offer tactical and strategic communications advice to leaders and their teams
- Work with teams across the company including policy, international, corporate and internal communications and marketing to find and tell great stories
- Partner with designers to help develop visuals and videos for external and internal use
- Travel occasionally and provide on-site support at external events
- Participate on a wide range of communications tasks
More Jobs From