At HealthEdge, we are passionate about providing healthcare payors with technology that enables them to innovate, reduce costs, and address the business imperatives of the evolving healthcare economy. As we continue to grow, we are continuously looking for ways to provide the best possible implementation experience for our clients.
The Technical Analyst performs client-facing consulting and delivery of technical tasks associated with the implementation of the HealthRules products. This will include participating in client discovery and requirements gathering, facilitating client sessions, triaging implementation issues, and testing complex interfaces. This role will require a 50-75% national travel commitment to client sites with the rest of the time being remote.
What you will do:
- Support the assessment of the client's current systems, data sources, interfaces, trading partners and processes. This will include participating in recommendations based on the current-state assessment.
- Provide appropriate input on work breakdown, timelines and estimates for technical tasks within the implementation statement of work.
- Capture business requirements for non-standard integrations and extracts as required by the implementation.
- Support the development team with participation in detailed designs sessions, test data creation and functional testing tasks.
- Execute out-of-the-box data conversion, import and export processes. Work with client to address exceptions and report progress.
- Assist with set-up and testing of HIPAA/EDI transactions.
- Execute and support systems and partner integration testing, reports and correspondence testing.
- Support client with capturing defects, performing initial triage, tracking and re-testing remediation.
- Contribute to training as necessary for a smooth transition to the operations team at go-live.
- Perform configuration migration and other production readiness technical tasks.
- Perform all job functions consistent with HealthEdge policies and procedures, including those which govern the handling of PHI and PII.
What you bring:
- 3+ years of experience in the health insurance industry, preferably with healthcare insurance payors.
- Experience in a customer-facing role working on professional services engagements.
- Experience with requirements gathering and analysis of enterprise applications.
- Working knowledge of the HIPAA EDI frameworks.
- Experience working with complex data analysis and data migrations, including source-to-target data mapping, transformation, transport, and results reconciliation.
- Ability to work at the command line within Linux and Windows systems.
- An understanding of Java and XML.
- Experience with multiple database systems including Oracle and SQL-Server.
- Experience managing and executing ETL processes.
- Experience working on projects using Scrum or other agile processes.
- A four-year degree with a high interest in CS, CE, EE or related fields.
More Jobs From