Office Tour Photos
A bit about us:
Were on a mission to change healthcare how its paid for, delivered, experienced. We want to put people center stage, not process or profit. We are guided by a deep belief that every person on Medicare should be treated like we would treat a member of our own family: with loving care and a profound commitment to their health and well-being.
Thats why were gathering a whole bunch of smart, big-hearted people to create a new kind of healthcare company one that combines compassion, health insurance, clinical care, and technology seamlessly.
We want to throw the long ball with people we love for a cause we believe in. Life is short. Join us.
Devoted Health is a new healthcare company looking to improve the lives of seniors in America. With aging demographics and rising health costs, this is an industry and problem space that needs todays absolute best talent working on solutions, with high integrity and a long term view. We will improve the lives of seniors by helping them navigate the health care system, by utilizing world-class technology and data to enable better care and a simplified experience, and by partnering with top providers for better health outcomes.
Make a difference... a big difference. You will have the opportunity, in a unique and dynamic culture, to be a part of something incredibly meaningful. Were a disruptive startup with an inspiring mission. Learn and grow alongside our world-class team of healthcare, technology, and data leaders, dedicated to building a health plan and clinical services that care for everyone like they are family. Our team and board members have decades of experience in health care entrepreneurship, data, technology, services, and policy. Be part of building a health plan and clinical services operation that will give seniors easy access to the high-quality care they, and we all, deserve.
Ever wondered what it would take to build a solution to U.S. healthcare from scratch? Come here to find out, and make it happen.
A bit about this role:
We are planning to deliver the best care for consumers in healthcare- and thats going to require some new and better tools, and some new and better data analytics. Most healthcare teams dont have the tools and data they want at their fingertips. Their systems are siloed, high latency, and transaction focused all of which make it difficult to move healthcare to a world where we pay for value and care for members seamlessly.
So while we are gearing up to deliver outstanding care, we are also building the tools that the whole industry needs to transition to better care instead of just more care. This will be the first platform of its kind in healthcare.
We are looking for a seasoned product manager who knows consumer products and tools, understands which data to collect and pay attention to, and who is excited to take on complicated and challenging problems. Someone who seeks to make something that is complex feel simple and intuitive. Our goal is to build technology which lets human interactions shine through; which provides the context and data needed, and then gets out of the way.
In this role you will create a vision for how the consumer experience can be transformed in healthcare, creating both customer satisfaction and better health outcomes through improved data and coordination.
Your teammates will be world class, and youll get to learn from the absolute best across the industry.
Responsibilities will include:
- Create the vision for the platform which will bring customer support and payer systems into the 21st century, delivering the tools for reps and our doctors to deliver and simple and magical experience to consumers. Work with engineering, data, research, UX, operations, and sales to deliver this vision.
- Define a set of KPIs to measure customer satisfaction and operational impact, and be able to analyze them and utilize them in decision making processes. Drive continuous improvement to these KPIs.
- Work with internal operations teams to transform their delivery model through the continuously evolving platform.
Attributes to success:
- A super proactive get it done attitude, and the skills to back it up.
- The uncanny ability to get everyone on the same page in a complex cross-functional environment.
- Ability to manage a wide array of stakeholder groups, including the ability to listen and solicit carefully, and synthesize all their input into an action plan, then communicate it back to them and eventually, the whole company.
- Excellent communication skills, including ability to clearly articulate needs, objectives, priorities, and strategy in writing.
- Comfort with the uncertainty inherent in a startup.
- Deep desire to make U.S. healthcare better.
Desired skills and experience:
- 5+ years of product management or product development.
- A proven track record of shipping products with business value.
- A history of translating customer insights into tools that customers love to use.
- Excellent communication skills you will need to work with a highly cross-functional team.
- Experience in operations, operations strategy, and engineering.
- Knowledge of healthcare, or an enthusiasm to learn.
- A history of translating customer insight into recommendations that customers love to act on.
Healthcare equality is at the center of Devoteds mission to treat our members like family. We are committed to a diverse and vibrant workforce. If you lack a specific credential for this position but believe that your strengths and life experiences will propel our mission, we would love to hear from you.
If you love running towards complex challenges and transforming them into solutions, if you want to make a potentially huge impact on many lives, and if you are looking for a disruptive startup with an inspiring and talented team, Devoted Health may be the place for you!
Devoted is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to a safe and supportive work environment in which all employees have the opportunity to participate and contribute to the success of the business. We value diversity and collaboration. Individuals are respected for their skills, experience, and unique perspectives. This commitment is embodied in Devoteds Code of Conduct, our company values and the way we do business.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, the Company does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy status, marital status, national origin, disability, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, or any other factor prohibited by law. Our management team is dedicated to this policy with respect to recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, training, compensation, benefits, employee activities and general treatment during employment.
More Jobs From