Office Tour Photos
A bit about us:
Were on a mission to change healthcare how its paid for, delivered, experienced. We want to put people center stage, not process or profit. We are guided by a deep belief that every person on Medicare should be treated like we would treat a member of our own family: with loving care and a profound commitment to their health and well-being.
Thats why were gathering a whole bunch of smart, big-hearted people to create a new kind of healthcare company one that combines compassion, health insurance, clinical care, and technology seamlessly.
We want to throw the long ball with people we love for a cause we believe in. Life is short. Join us.
A bit more about this role:
For many future Devoted Health members, their first encounter with us will be with our Telesales team. The relationship will begin on the phone. The Inside Sales Medicare Agent will be critical in representing Devoted and showing what we stand for. The agent will primarily help set appointments with Devoted Health Career Agents working on the ground in our launch markets and close sales directly with Medicare beneficiaries who prefer enrolling over the phone. The agent will be critical in evaluating the healthcare needs of potential members, answering questions about the products, and helping match consumers to the ideal plan that meets the prospects needs.
Responsibilities will include:
- Display a friendly and positive attitude, great patience and empathy to build instant rapport with prospective members in order to gain confidence
- Ask questions and actively listen to assess a prospects needs and offer appropriate solutions to convert callers to customers when its the best decision for the individual
- Support inbound call campaigns from prospective members, and provide the type of support or information required by the prospect
- Make some outbound calls to prospects that have indicated interest in a follow-up and have provided consent to contact (no cold calls)
- Provide general information and answer questions regarding Devoteds products and value proposition to prospective members over the phone
- Assist the potential member to complete the enrollment application with accurate information that are consistent with medicare requirements and enrollment guidelines
- Meet and consistently exceed sales and activity goals
- Providing ongoing feedback on processes and workflows to improve Devoteds Sales Organization and the experience of our prospective members
- Be willing to spend seconds or hours on a single call in order to help meet any and all of the needs of our prospective members
Attributes to success:
- A passion for building strong relationships on the phone
- A commitment to help continuously and constructively develop a team of direct reports
- A deep team-orientation across the organization
- An analytical mindset to see and create opportunities for improvement
Desired skills and experience:
- Ability to work in a startup, fast paced environment
- Valid/current state health insurance license (or ability to acquire prior to start date)
- At least 1 year of experience in telesales/teleservice and/or Medicare sales
- Medicare product experience
- Experience using and training CRM and marketing automation applications (Salesforce.com, Unica)
- Dedication to high quality customer and client service delivery and integrity through proven client and customer relationships
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with all levels of internal and external employees, managers, clients and customers
- Bilingual for English and Spanish (professional and fluent levels in both) preferred but not required
Healthcare equality is at the center of Devoteds mission to treat our members like family. We are committed to a diverse and vibrant workforce. If you lack a specific credential for this position but believe that your strengths and life experiences will propel our mission, we would love to hear from you.
If you love running towards complex challenges and transforming them into solutions, if you want to make a potentially huge impact on many lives, and if you are looking for a disruptive startup with an inspiring and talented team, Devoted Health may be the place for you!
Devoted is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to a safe and supportive work environment in which all employees have the opportunity to participate and contribute to the success of the business. We value diversity and collaboration. Individuals are respected for their skills, experience, and unique perspectives. This commitment is embodied in Devoteds Code of Conduct, our company values and the way we do business.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, the Company does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy status, marital status, national origin, disability, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, or any other factor prohibited by law. Our management team is dedicated to this policy with respect to recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, training, compensation, benefits, employee activities and general treatment during employment.
More Jobs From