Office Tour Photos
Product Managers at Seismic drive product vision and are responsible for the success of the product through all phases of the development process. Starting with the initial concept through production, deployment, and maintenance; the Product Manager ensures new features and capabilities are easy to use and solve the business problem in the right way.
As a Product Manager on Seismic's CRM team, you will develop, refine, and maintain Seismic's industry-leading integration product strategy with CRM market leaders (Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics, etc.). You will work with internal and external stakeholders to develop market strategy, build traditional PM artifacts to iterate and define product strategy and work with engineering leaders to implement and deliver the strategy in our product.
Who You Are:
- An experienced Product Manager with a passion for building and innovation you stay up to date with the latest technologies and trends to ensure product relevancy
- Seen as an active contributor in the team problem-solving-process you arent afraid to share your opinions in a low-ego manner
- Your communication skills are sought after as you develop relationships that lead to measurable results
- You enjoy solving challenging problems, all while having a blast with equally passionate and talented team members
What you will be doing:
- Create, implement, and maintain Seismics CRM Integration and native-application product strategy
- Gain a thorough understanding of our stakeholders experience, identify and fill product gaps, and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve stakeholder experience and drive growth
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes
- Listen to internal and external stakeholders to anticipate and address problems in order to bolster product offerings
- Collaborate throughout Seismic and garner buy-in to the product vision
- Act as a product evangelist to build awareness and understanding
What you bring to the team:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Business Systems, similar technical field of study, or equivalent practical experience
- 5 years + of proven Software Product Management experience
- Familiarity of Modern SaaS technologies and platforms You can have credible conversations with Engineers about technical tradeoffs, technologies, scalabilities, etc.
- Deep understanding of current CRM offerings, capabilities and integrations
- Sought-after communication skills and relationship building mentality You arent afraid to share your opinions, but do so in a low-ego way
What we have for you:
- Generous PTO, paid holidays, and paid sick leave
- Competitive Medical, Dental and Vision Plans
- Robust 401(k) fund options with company matching
- Catered meals, happy hours, healthy snacks, and coffee bar
- Seismic Cares volunteer program
- #OneSeismic culture that celebrates wins, encourages autonomy, ownership, and transparency
Seismic, ranked as one of the best places to work by Inc. Magazine, is a rapidly growing Forbes Cloud 100 company and is emerging as the recognized category leader in sales enablement. Seismic unites marketing and sales teams in delivering the most compelling stories throughout a buyers journey. More than 600 customers rely on the worlds most powerful storytelling platform to connect the right buyer, with the right content, at the right time, every time. Seismic customers such as T. Rowe Price, IBM, American Express, PayPal, Rockwell Automation, and Quest Diagnostics are achieving higher win rates, larger deal sizes, and improved customer retention rates with our solution. Seismic recently achieved a billion-dollar valuation and was named to the 2019 Forbes Cloud 100.
Headquartered in San Diego and with more than 800 employees across the globe, Seismic is privately held and backed by investment firms General Atlantic, JMI Equity, Jackson Square Ventures, Lightspeed Venture Partners, and T. Rowe Price. Seismic also recently expanded its team and product portfolio with the acquisition of Percolate. Our board of directors is composed of several industry luminaries, including John Thompson, chairman of the board of directors for Microsoft.
Seismic is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender, age, race, religion, or any other classification which is protected by applicable law.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
More Jobs From