As a Resident Assistant, youll be responsible for contributing to the overall success of Hult House and the Hult Boston community by:
- Assisting with student moves, hall closings, and other large-scale operational initiatives.
Maintaining a safe and positive learning community in residence through active engagement with residents and policy enforcement
- Outstanding customer service and cultural sensitivity skills, as well as the ability to maintain composure in a dynamic and diverse environment
- Ability to professionally uphold and enforce community standards and house rules
- Excellent time management, organizational skills and ability to work independently, demonstrating good judgment
- Ability to maintain composure during stressful situations, including but not limited to during emergencies
- Entry level role / temporary part-time
- Shifts: 8 am to 4 pm, 12 pm to 8 pm or 8 pm to 8 am (the night shift requires staying at the residence overnight) available 7 days a week.
- Hours per week: 24-32 hours a week.
- Salary - $18/hour
- Great career prospects
Please note that you must have the right to work in the US to be considered for this position.
Hult is the global community creating the future of business. Founded by Bertil Hult, a pioneering voice in education, Hult International Business School is a new kind of business school that strives to deliver the most relevant education for today's ever-evolving, fast-paced world.
Students can choose from a range of practical, business-focused programs including the Global One-Year MBA, Global Executive MBA, Masters, and Bachelor degrees, as well as our extensive Executive Education programs. With six campus locations in the influential cities of Boston, San Francisco, London, Dubai, Shanghai, and New York, and a student body of unparalleled diversity representing more than 140 nationalities, our students live a global education, not just learn about it.
Hult is proud to be recognized and ranked among the best business schools in the world. We are the first U.S. business school to have achieved triple accreditation, meaning we are accredited by the worlds three most prestigious accrediting bodies: AACSB, EQUIS, and AMBA. This accreditation stands as a testament to the quality of our forward-thinking, global approach to education and the ongoing success of our graduates across the world.