: Senior Business Development Representative
ProfitWell is the leader in subscription monetization and retention. We help companies, from scrappy startups to brand-name enterprises, get the most out of their subscription offerings.
At the top and middle of the sales funnel, you’ll lead initiatives to transform leads into opportunities. What’s this really mean? You’re critical to ProfitWell’s success, and you’ll be a strong brand ambassador while speaking directly with prospect clients and qualifying leads. What this role doesn’t include: cold calling!
What you’ll do:
- Qualify leads and develop sales opportunities
- Collaborate with wider sales, marketing, and product teams
- Provide a seamless experience for prospective clients through transparency, consistent follow-up, and being an expert in our products
- Learn about all aspects of a company, becoming an expert in numerous verticals within the subscription economy
- Interact with every single company that uses our products
- Become a highly skilled user of lead generation and qualification tools
- Meet and exceed KPIs
This might be a good fit if you...
- Have 1-2 years’ of experience in a sales or account management role
- You have incredibly strong written and verbal communication skills
- Have an insatiable urge to learn
- You can handle ambiguous and chaotic times with composure and while staying incredibly organized
- Aren’t afraid of the roller coaster that is sales - riding the highs and getting creative to shake things up during the lows
- Have high emotional intelligence, giving you the ability to empathize with customers
- Are able to take feedback, coaching, and criticism while maintaining a strong declaration in your abilities
- Want to drive process improvement and be creative in your approach
- Have a background in economics, pricing, marketing, etc.
You’ll love us because of these essentials...
- Competitive salary and bonus structure, plus equity in a thriving company that’s 100% employee-owned
- Flexible hours and unlimited vacation
- Premier medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Paid family leave
- Training, professional and career development support - your success is our success, we invest in our employees!
- Working with top software brands and in-the-news companies
And other fun stuff…
- Fully stocked break rooms with complimentary food and drinks, including cold brew coffee on-tap
- Dog-friendly office
- In-office games, meditation room, and other amenities to help you decompress while at work
- Frequent company and team outings, including kayaking, hiking, retreats, trivia, and other events for bonding and blowing off steam
ProfitWell is an equal opportunity employer, and we believe diversity is critical to our success. We do not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on race, color, age, religion, sex, gender, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other basis covered by appropriate law. ProfitWell will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with documented disabilities.
More Jobs From