Office Tour Photos
We are looking for a Payer Knowledge Associate to join our Payer Knowledge Services team within our Tech Enabled Services division. Your job will be to research, communicate, and manage complex payer and industry changes that impact athenahealth and its operations or strategies. But enough about us; lets talk about you.
You like to learn about key healthcare industry players and trends at both macro and micro levels. You like to be the gatekeeper of the research and knowledge gained and disseminate amongst your stakeholders in order to help support changes across athenas services to ensure our providers can continue providing care without service disruption.
The Team: Our Knowledge and Decision Services team is responsible for building the network knowledge that enables performance via acquiring, curating, and codifying the payer, industry, and network knowledge necessary to deliver our service offerings.
- Research, learn and become an expert to ensure that athenahealth remains at the forefront of the healthcare industry and payer changes
- Develop an in-depth knowledge of athenas services to optimize payer research across many different functions
- Execute on payer research projects that support changes across athenas services, such as the Rules Engine.
- Able to keep track of numerous, detail-intensive and interdependent tasks and ensure their completion;
- High degree of intellectual curiosity in the changes in healthcare
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Our Mission: To create a thriving ecosystem that delivers accessible, high-quality, and sustainable healthcare for all.
- Our Location: This role is based in Watertown, MA, just a few miles outside of Boston. Watertown is our Global Headquarters and our campus, the Arsenal on the Charles, is home to a number of restaurants, a local gym and large outdoor space. This office also has a cafeteria, coffee caf and food trucks that rotate every day.
- Our Culture: At athenahealth, our employees (or athenistas) are committed to making healthcare smarter. Our success is dependent on the diversity, collective spirit, and contributions of our people, clients and partners. We value teamwork and believe that the strength of our team comes from supporting each other and leveraging our specialized skills. If you are looking for company that will enable you to work outside of your comfort zone to transform the healthcare ecosystem, athenahealth is the place for you.
- Our Perks: Along with health & financial benefits, our athenistas are offered a variety of perks that promote employee wellbeing such as commuter support (We were named one of the 2018 Best Workplaces for Commuters!), tuition reimbursement, collaborative work spaces and dog-friendly offices - just to name a few.
More Jobs From