Office Tour Photos
We are looking for a Vice President of Product Management to join our Collector
team within our Product Management division. Your job will be to drive product vision and roadmap planning; make buy, build, partner decisions; ensure client engagement and research that supports true customer success; and own resource allocation, including collaboration on Engineering allocations. enough about us; lets talk about you.
Do you have a Passion for improving the U.S. healthcare system, the ability to understand customer experience and drive user-centric design and a strong desire to understand the perspective on product management best practices especially in the context of an agile development environment? We would love to hear from you.
The Team: This team is based in two geographies: Watertown and Chennai. The team will be charted will successfully understanding the full revenue cycle processes of our broad and diverse customer base and continuing to ensure that athena provide a best-in-KLAS solution to meet these needs.
- Create and maintain our internal and external roadmaps for Collector product line.
- Leverage insights and feedback from clients, prospects and internal partners and make/communicate the necessary tradeoffs to build an excellent offering.
- Maintain direct responsibility for the Product Owners who serve as scrum masters.
- Lead, inspire, and grow a team of athenistas, modeling effective relationship building, ensuring high employee engagement and managing staff career progression.
- 15+ years relevant product or healthcare experience.
- Bachelors Degree required; Degree (Bachelors or Masters) in Computer Science, Business, or Product Design preferred
- Deep understanding of the revenue cycle processes in the U.S. healthcare environment and with a complex revenue cycle operation (ambulatory preferred)
- Experience defining and delivering complex software products through the entire product lifecycle (preferred), leading teams and managing managers and Business to Business escalation management.
- Our Vision: To create a thriving ecosystem that delivers accessible, high-quality, and sustainable healthcare for all.
- Our Location: This role is based in Watertown, MA, just a few miles outside of Boston. Watertown is our Global Headquarters and our campus, the Arsenal on the Charles, is home to several restaurants, a local gym and large outdoor space. This office also has a cafeteria, coffee caf and food trucks that rotate every day.
- Our Culture: At athenahealth, our employees (or athenistas) are committed to making healthcare smarter. Our success is dependent on the diversity, collective spirit, and contributions of our people, clients and partners. We value teamwork and believe that the strength of our team comes from supporting each other and leveraging our specialized skills. If you are looking for a company that will enable you to work outside of your comfort zone to transform the healthcare ecosystem, athenahealth is the place for you.
- Our Perks: Along with health & financial benefits, our athenistas are offered a variety of perks that promote employee wellbeing such as commuter support, collaborative workspaces and dog-friendly offices - just to name a few.
More Jobs From