Full-time, Boston, US
Hurry up! Weve got a dream to build!
BlueConic is an international start-up thats growing fast, with offices in Boston, MA and the Netherlands. With a just raised $13M Series B, we are looking for the right people to build on our successes and scale the business to new heights. We love what we do, were proud of how we do it, and weve teamed up to create a truly exceptional product and company. BlueConic leads a new class of solutions called Customer Data Platforms, helping major companies unify and take action with their customer data, and our job is to make sure every marketer knows it. Are you the type of account executive that wants to set the bar for achievement at a fast-growing start-up in one of the hottest SaaS markets? Does getting in on the ground floor and helping drive the companys early success get you excited? Are you motivated by playing a critical role in building the future of the company?
Weve got a job for you.
Our BDR Manager/Director leads our team of 8-10 BDRs to drive awareness and create opportunities in both our mid-market ($100M+) and enterprise ($1B+) target accounts in the US and Canada. This BDR leader will hire, train, coach, and mentor the team in identifying key contacts, planning and executing strategies to make connections, booking new meetings, and creating new opportunities.
- BDR hiring, onboarding, & training working in collaboration with marketing and sales leadership to develop and improve our process to get new team members onboard, and up and running quickly
- Managing and improving territory, account, and AE alignment by discovering and evaluating trends
- Managing a consistently high energy and high output team, focused on driving new conversations in target accounts that will lead to significant ACV pipeline growth
- Defining and improving all outbound messaging, including optimization of multichannel cadences
- Co-Development (with marketing) and execution of a variety of outbound sales plays designed to penetrate into new verticals or contact roles
- Reporting on performance and trends across the team
- Ownership of outbound pipeline generation goal
Were looking for someone with the following:
- Bachelors degree required
- 2+ years experience as a manager of a SaaS BDR team, preferably in marketing technology
- Verifiable track record of consistent goal attainment
- Ability to lead from the front and demonstrate best practices in account strategy, email messaging, and phone skills to secure initial meetings and create opportunities
- Fluency with multiple sales methodologies
- Experience with CRM and opportunity management systems, preferably Salesforce.com
- Experience managing and improving BDR metrics
- Aggressive, positive attitude, strong organizational skills and a self-starter
You will be a great fit if you:
- Crave success and will stop at nothing short of excellence
- Held the role of a BDR in the past, and can point to top-level performance in that position
- Possess an aggressive, positive attitude and strong collaborative streak
- Have impeccable organizational skills and consider yourself a self-starter
- Want to be a key part of building something truly special
- Enjoy heated rants about Boston sports, discussions about your favorite cupcake flavor, and eating a lot of sushi
Reasons to join the BlueCrew:
- Be an integral part of a dynamic and professional team that brings a wide variety of experiences and skill sets
- Take advantage of great opportunities for career advancement
- Competitive salary and benefits
More Jobs From