Office Tour Photos
Millions of pet parents with unique needs visit Chewy.com looking for products for their beloved pets. We have the task to decide what products would be most useful to them and help them discover those products. How do we do this?
Meet Personalization team @ Chewy. We use best of machine learning techniques and continuously test the outcomes to simplify product discovery for pet parents looking for their pet needs on Chewy.com. Our exceptional multi-disciplinary team of data scientists, data engineers, software/front-end engineers and product managers work together to power personalized recommendations and product discovery for pet parents. Our mission is to make Chewy a trusted partner who meets pet-parents needs in an intuitively personalized and friction-free way. Our team has single threaded ownership of the space allowing us to decide impactful products that we can experiment, measure with metrics, and deliver to maximize value to our customers.
We are hiring a Staff Software Engineer for our Personalization team in Boston, MA. In this Sr. Engineering position, you will help us build scalable, robust software systems for Personalization at Chewy. You will demonstrate a passion for delivering outstanding customer experience, experience of building scalable solutions and will bring communication skills that allow you to instill trust in the team that you are working with.
What You'll Do:
- You will be responsible for design, development, delivery and support of large-scale, distributed software and tools
- You will be the engineering lead. You will work with the team and other partner teams to define our technical roadmap
- You will deliver projects successfully and drive initiatives for up keep of health of our services in the face of growth
- Hire and coach engineers on the team
What You'll Need:
- Candidate must possess a Bachelors degree in Computer Science, or related field, or equivalent experience
- Master's Degree in Computer Science or related field
- E-commerce experience
- Frontend frameworks
- Experience working with AWS or Similar Cloud Environments
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or similar law, or you require a religious accommodation, and you wish to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for employment at our company, please contact [email protected].
More Jobs From