About the Role
SecurityScorecard is hiring a Global Partner Account Director to cultivate the Global Systems Integrator community (GSIs) as well as the corporate headquarters for a select group of strategic reseller partnerships. In this role, your primary objective will be to generate net new business for SecurityScorecard through global and national partners that develop, design and implement transformational security strategies for customers looking to maximize their security posture. They will position and incorporate SecurityScorecard into their reference architectures, sales efforts and/or managed services offerings.
Your focus will be on the corporate partnership to drive synergies across the entire partner organization. You will manage a broad range of sales, technical and management relationships within your partner base and ensure that the SecurityScorecard field is mapped accordingly. You will facilitate regional partner business by leveraging partner headquarters, while working closely with SecurityScorecard Channel Directors globally and their partner counterparts to drive revenue.
- Develop and manage an assigned set of national partners and GSIs at the corporate level.
- Engage in board-room level discussions of how our product can bring value to a partners business.
- Embed SecurityScorecard technology in the partners go-to-market strategy, reference architectures, solutions and services.
- Build partner relationships at the Corporate level to drive regional and local partner business.
- Strategize with channel marketing manager on design, execution, and evaluation of marketing initiatives to create interest and awareness among partners customers.
- Design and promote effective SPIFFS and other incentive programs to generate interest and growth of our solutions.
- Stay current on industry, territory, existing and target partner accounts, and competitive landscape.
- Align our value proposition with that of our partner.
- Experience working with global and national GSIs and strategic Solution Providers.
- Experience working with Managed Security Service Providers (MSSPs) a plus.
- Creative approach to the business to drive innovative GTM plans with key partners.
- Hunter mentality and ability to enthusiastically evangelize message.
- Track record of exceeding quota; demonstrable knowledge of sales process.
- Proven ability to communicate with partners at all levels.
- Excellent presentation skills; strong verbal/oral communication.
- Willingness to travel to all partner activities.
- Desire to own all parts of a partner lifecycle, starting with profiling/recruitment.
- Self-starter; prepares and follows up consistently with customers.
- Excellent time management skills, organizational skills, problem-solving skills.
- 10 years combined sales and channel experience in security.
- Bachelors degree.
SecurityScorecard's SaaS based platform enables enterprises to instantly rate and understand the security risk of companies, non-intrusively and from an outside-in perspective. We use an A-F rating scale. Companies with a C, D or F rating are 5 times more likely to be breached or face compliance penalties than companies with an A or B rating. Our platform is used by hundreds of customers for use-cases including self monitoring, vendor risk management, cyber insurance, board reporting, and M&A.
Headquartered in New York City, we are funded by top investors like Sequoia Capital, Google Ventures, NGP, Moodys, Intel, and others. Our vision is to create a new language for companies and their partners to communicate, understand, and improve each others security posture.
SecurityScorecard embraces diversity. We believe that our team is strengthened through hiring and retaining employees with diverse backgrounds, skillsets, ideas, and perspectives. We make hiring decisions based upon merit and do not discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
More Jobs From