Office Tour Photos
About the team:
Turbonomic is the Worlds leading Application Resource Management (ARM) company assuring application performance across on-premise, multi-cloud, and cloud-native environments. We enable Application Performance thats scalable, proven and cost efficient.
At Turbo, weve invested nearly $200 million over 10 years to build the best real-time and continuous AI analytics solution that provides answers so accurate they can be executed automatically. Come see why more than 2,000 Turbo customers, including 26% of the Fortune 500, are using ARM to assure performance of their mission-critical business critical applications.
We are looking for a Salesforce Developer who can help us maintain and scale our SFDC Lightning application
What you will do:
This roles primary focus will be supporting and enhancing the Global Salesforce Service Cloud application and the connected eco-system of 3rd party applications and data integration points. This role will directly interact with the Patient Services organization from around the globe with the primary customer being the US Patient Support Programs.
- Develop technical solutions aligned with business objectives
- Participate in technical design sessions
- Identify gaps between current and desired end states
- Collaborate with internal business and IT stakeholders to define requirements, deliverables, and set and manage expectations
- Translate business requirements into well architected solutions that best leverage the SFDC platform
- Follow defined coding standards and participate in code reviews during projects to ensure quality and appropriate design patterns are followed
- Lead the technical delivery of custom development, integrations, and data migration elements of Salesforce efforts for an initiative
- Effectively work with both technical and non-technical resources and communicate complex topics clearly and concisely
What you bring:
- Strong experience with all aspects of Salesforce including Apex and Visualforce development, design, configuration of Salesforce.com.
- Experience with Salesforce Custom Objects, Salesforce data models, and development using Apex, Visualforce, Salesforce Object Query Language (SOQL) and Salesforce Object Search Language (SOSL) queries, data integrations, API development, reports, dashboards, formulas, validation rules and workflows.
- Manage the process of implementing improvements and new functionality in SFDC application
- Responsible for activities such as program design, coding, testing, debugging or documentation.
- Experience managing change control across multiple sandbox and production environments.
- Experience using Salesforce.com data tools (e.g., Data Loader, Excel Connector, etc.)
- Experience with Salesforce Lightning, developing lightning components.
- Experience working in Agile team.
- Experience working in continuous development and deployment model
Turbonomic helps thousands of enterprise organizations activate their hybrid cloud journey by using our patented platform to continuously assure that application workloads get precisely the right resources needed to ensure performance and eliminate overspending while maintaining policy compliance.
Turbonomic is the leader in Workload Automation for Hybrid Cloud. Turbonomic was named an Inc. Fastest Growing Company and a Forbes Cloud 100 Company both for the third time. We also made the Inc. Best Workplaces 2018 list and locked in partnerships with Microsoft, AWS, Cisco and DXC to accelerate our growth. Turbonomic was founded in 2009. Were headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts and we have offices in New York City, White Plains NY, Toronto, Australia and the United Kingdom.
Our company culture creates a workplace that values performance and transparency. This is done through our employees who naturally operate with a sense of fearlessness, collaborate often and are curious learners. If that sounds like something youd like to be part of, wed love to hear from you. To learn more about our company culture, check out our careers site, our careers blog, or our employee podcast
Benefits and Perks:
health is a #1 priority for us, weve got you covered.
flexibility boosts creativity and performance work-life balance is important.
we have a no-door policy, learn and collaborate with execs.
play a round of billiards, table tennis or grab a quiet space to focus
jump in and grow your career
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
More Jobs From