Notarize is the first on-demand notary platform, allowing anyone to notarize a document online and empowering businesses to send, track and collect notarizations. We're helping people execute the most important transactions of their lives and streamlining operations for countless industries.
Notarize maintains a very busy events calendar - in 2019 we participated in over 60 events all across the country, including our flagship conference, REWIRED. 2020 is shaping to be another busy year, so were looking for an energetic & outgoing Event Planning & Coordination Intern to help us create engaging, memorable experiences for both existing and prospective customers across a wide variety of event types.
As our Event Coordinator, you will:
- Coordinate with conference vendors and internal stakeholders to ensure successful event sponsorship
- Confirm travel and lodging logistics for conference attendees
- Manage logistics for pre, during and post-event
- Build out supportive event pages and planning hubs
- Manage conference swag inventory
- Coordinate shipping of event materials
- Assist in tracking conference budgets, expenses, KPIs, ROI
- Explore new conference opportunities and help build our annual event schedule
- Experiment with creative solutions for increasing conference ROI
- Assist with post-event recaps, data collection, and expense organization
- Social media creation and publishing management
You're our ideal Event Coordinator if you can demonstrate:
- Outstanding communication skills - IRL or online, over phone or email, 1:1 or presenting to a group
- Effective, thoughtful organizational skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office & Google Suite
- Love of learning and pride in resourcefulness - if you don't know how to do something, you figure it out or you know who to ask
- Self-motivation and an entrepreneurial enthusiasm for start-up culture
This internship pays $15/hour and is located at our office in Bostons Back Bay.
Timing of the internship is flexible but starts ASAP and ideally runs through the summer.
Notarize is committed to building an inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds and everyone is encouraged to apply. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We'd love to hear from you.