About the Role
The VP Alliances will report to the Chief Revenue Officer and will develop and execute strategic alliance go-to-market plans. The role will focus on revenue-driving initiatives, evangelizing SecurityScorecards value proposition among strategic partners and building technical plans with measures of success. The VP of Alliances will drive revenue through partnerships with key strategic alliances by creating new and innovative revenue streams, and to help structure strategic technical deals.
You must have unique mastery and industry recognized expertise on relevant subject matter including business processes, KPIs, standards, technologies, value chains, and/or integrations. You will contribute to the development of innovative principles, ideas and provide cutting-edge solutions for strategic alliances. Success in this role will require you to routinely exercise independent judgment in developing methods, techniques and criteria for achieving objectives as well as develop and propose technical alignment strategies and directions.
Cross-functional stakeholders will include sales, product, engineering, marketing, and operations.
The ideal candidate will be extremely organized and convey a sense of urgency. You must have demonstrated the ability to use creative and clever approaches to secure multiple complex lucrative partnerships. You will have had significant demonstrable success building and architecting solutions for technology alliances. This role is highly visible inside the organization.
- Develop and execute strategic technical plans to drive alliance portfolio business, including the technical architecture and design of unified solutions.
- Act as executive champion for partner integrations within Alliance opportunities.
- Communicate value of initiatives and deal pipeline to executives through dashboards and metrics
- Lead the evangelism of SecurityScorecards offering with C-suite and senior executives from partner organizations to drive technology adoption through agreed roadmap and achievements
- Thoroughly understand the current SecurityScorecard product and GTM roadmap and how this affects deliverables for Alliance-requested technical requirements.
- Evaluate, structure and negotiate deals with selected alliance partners
- Serve as a trusted advisor internally and within the alliance ecosystem
- Design go to market value propositions that serve the interest of SecurityScorecard and alliance organization strengths
- Serve as trusted advisor externally as the strategic voice for SecurityScorecard within alliance and complex customer conversations
- Represent SecurityScorecard at conferences as security evangelist, potentially serving as a speaker or panelist
- 10+ years experience successfully securing and supporting deals with SaaS alliance partners
- Ability to deliver a compelling solution overview and demonstration
- Possesses in-depth technical knowledge in one or more domains relevant to security, and creating innovative solution architectures.
- Demonstrated capability within technical disciplines such as solutions architecture and/or sales engineering
- Track record of achievement against targets
SecurityScorecard's SaaS based platform enables enterprises to instantly rate and understand the security risk of companies, non-intrusively and from an outside-in perspective. We use an A-F rating scale. Companies with a C, D or F rating are 5 times more likely to be breached or face compliance penalties than companies with an A or B rating. Our platform is used by hundreds of customers for use-cases including self monitoring, vendor risk management, cyber insurance, board reporting, and M&A.
Headquartered in New York City, we are funded by top investors like Sequoia Capital, Google Ventures, NGP, Moodys, Intel, and others. Our vision is to create a new language for companies and their partners to communicate, understand, and improve each others security posture.
SecurityScorecard embraces diversity. We believe that our team is strengthened through hiring and retaining employees with diverse backgrounds, skillsets, ideas, and perspectives. We make hiring decisions based upon merit and do not discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
More Jobs From