Humanizing Digital Experiences
Kasistos Digital Experience Platform, KAI, is designed for financial institutions to deliver the industrys most amazing Conversational AI powered intelligent virtual assistants to their customers. KAI is open and extensible, and also fluent in the language of banking and finance. From simple retail transactions to the complex demands of corporate banks and wealth management, financial institutions can deliver meaningful digital interactions with KAI that help build their digital brand.
Financial institutions around the world use KAI, including DBS Bank, J.P. Morgan, Mastercard, Standard Chartered, TD Bank, and Manulife Bank among others. They chose KAI for its proven track record to drive business results while improving customer experiences. The platform is used by millions of consumers around the world, all the time, across multiple channels, in different languages, and is optimized for performance, scalability, security, and compliance.
We are looking for a hands-on Solutions Architect who who has a mix of advanced technology and strategic business acumen. The Solutions Architect applies advanced analysis skills and experience in principles of solutions design to conceptualize, shape, and define appropriate customer solutions. You will work with clients, engineers, and internal and external stakeholders, to document, and prioritize business, functional, and system-level requirements for the development of Statements of Work for our Financial Services clients. The Solutions Architect will also perform technical and managerial responsibilities; including project management and leading engineering teams. You should feel comfortable communicating to various stakeholders, from executive management to engineers and customers when needed.
What you will be doing
- Provide technology leadership and oversight on design, development and implementation of our conversational AI platform.
- Deliver artifacts, technical analysis documents and architectural designs that meet business requirements; oversees design reviews and frameworks.
- Develops solutions to difficult technical problems encountered as part of system implementation, upgrades or support issues.
What you need in this position
- Bachelor's or Masters degree in Computer Science or related field
- 8+ years of hands-on design and development experience
- Familiar with Agile practices, continuous integration, writing testable code, performance analysis
- Experience with Cloud-Based software
- Experience with AI, NLP, or Machine Learning is a BIG plus
- Ability to provide hands-on technical leadership, as well as experience with customer delivery management
- Experience writing APIs
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation package
- Ground floor opportunity within rapidly growing tech startup
- Great collaborative team environment
- Full Benefits
- Fun perks
Location New York City, Flatiron District
Applicants must be authorized to work in the US. Kasisto is an equal opportunity employer.
More Jobs From