At PathAI, we're applying Machine Learning, AI & Computer Vision in amazing ways to pathology, healthcare, and detecting cancer and other diseases. We're applying our work to drug development, the clinical space, and as a global health initiative. Since it's early days for us, there's a lot of work to do and a lot of groundwork to lay, and we recognize that a great, polished, engaging candidate experience is critical to the success of everything we aspire to do.
This contract position will be 6 Months.
We're looking for a senior level contract Recruiter to join our team and help build the foundation for growth in 2020. Were currently using a world-class variety of services, software, and tools to hire great talent, and we need someone to focus on finding and engaging with exceptional people.
If you're the right candidate, you'll be exercising all the skills you have and building new ones along the way:
- Contribute to our sourcing strategy and execution through candidate research, identification, outreach, nurture and activation
- Walk your candidates through our process adding value at every step along the way and ultimately closing
- Unwavering attention to detail, data tracking and follow-up as you help drive the top of our candidate funnel
- Proactively source candidate pipelines for a variety of roles, spanning all functions of the company using every tool under the sun. We love tech (obviously) and we leverage it heavily is sourcing / recruiting
- Work directly with hiring managers and other recruiters to get our teams the people they need
- Strong outbound sourcing experience. We need someone who can hit the ground running and help us drive toward our year end growth goals
- Charisma. Youll be interfacing with everyone from high-level executives to nervous fresh grads, so positive vibes are a must.
- Strong tech experience but also a passion for working on a variety of role. Tech will be the majority of your searches but there will be some niche business positions to work on as well (things like Bioinformatics, Product Managers, Machine Learning Engineers, etc...)
- Education. Generally, a bachelor's degree is really helpful in working with our team on this kind of work. But feel free to convince us if you're the exception.
- An insatiable intellectual curiosity and the ability to learn quickly in a complex space
For the right candidate, we'll offer a competitive salary or hourly rate plus:
- Flexible work hours
- Convertible sit-stand desks
- Your choice of computer equipment
- Free lunch on Fridays
- Snacks and drinks in the office which currently include a mountain of Milano cookies and cold brew coffee and green tea on tap.
Most importantly, you'll be doing important work with a team of people you'll enjoy spending the day with.
PathAI is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to creating a workplace that is free of harassment and discrimination. We base our employment decisions on business needs, job requirements, and qualifications that's all. We do not discriminate based on race, gender, religion, health, personal beliefs, age, family or parental status, or any other status. We don't tolerate any kind of discrimination or bias, and we are looking for teammates who feel the same way.
More Jobs From