Product Designer (Consultant)
Humanizing Digital Experiences
Kasistos Digital Experience Platform, KAI, is designed for financial institutions to deliver the industrys most amazing Conversational AI powered intelligent virtual assistants to their customers. KAI is open and extensible, and also fluent in the language of banking and finance. From simple retail transactions to the complex demands of corporate banks and wealth management, financial institutions can deliver meaningful digital interactions with KAI that help build their digital brand.
Financial institutions around the world use KAI, including: DBS Bank, J.P. Morgan, Mastercard, Standard Chartered, TD Bank, and Manulife Bank among others. They chose KAI for its proven track record to drive business results while improving customer experiences. The platform is used by millions of consumers around the world, all the time, across multiple channels, in different languages, and is optimized for performance, scalability, security, and compliance.
We are actively seeking an experienced product designer to play an integral part in the development and refinement of our digital experiences. To this end you will be involved in all aspects of the product development process, from brainstorming new and immersive user interaction methods to overseeing the end-state implementation of your designs. In this role, you will be expected to draw upon a full skillset of design competencies, including: product design, visual design and interaction design. This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to grow professionally and have a major impact within a fast-moving tech startup.
What you will be doing
- Turning customer insights and requirements into valuable end-user focused product offerings
- Designing simple and elegant features spanning across multiple web applications, web pages, chat bots, and various widgets
- Creating design solutions using a combination of (low/high-fidelity) wireframes, user journey maps, storyboards and prototypes
- Communicating on-brand style guidelines and standards
- Conducting user research to identify usability concerns and other areas in need of improvement
What you need for this position
- 3+ years of product design experience
- A passion of creating innovative customer centric experiences
- Working Knowledge of Sketch, Figma, Adobe XD or other equivalent software
- Experience working with prototyping tools including Invision, Axure, Markup.io
- Bachelors Degree in User Experience, Product or Graphic Design is a plus
What we offer
- Work within a team of smart, driven engineers and product managers
- Be part of an exciting opportunity within an innovation-centric organization
- Participate in a collaborative team environment where your voice will be heard
- An opportunity to be part of a rapidly growing company with products that are in high demand
- Competitive salary
- Stock options
- Fun perks
Location: Flatiron District, NY
We welcome your cover letter with a description of your previous complete experience and your resume. Applicants must be authorized to work in the US as we are unable to sponsor. Kasisto is an equal opportunity employer.
More Jobs From